The Battle of Fairy Tail

3rd POV

The entire guild hall is jam packed with people to see the Miss FairyTail contest. Max comes onto the stage as the announcer..

Max: "The long wait is finally over ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to one and only Miss Fairy Tail contest, where your favorite fairies fight in a battle of beauty. I Max Alors sans wizard extraordinaire will be your host"

Max then keeps on introducing the participants from Cana, Juvia to Mirajane. All the while Gray, Elfman, Natsu and Puss are watching sitting from a table...

Happy: "Aw only Mira's was fun"
Gray: "Yeah that all was fun but..." *looks at Puss*
Happy: "Yeah something is coming out of your nose"

Puss is having a nosebleed...

Puss: *doing thumbs up, while still bleeding from the nose* "I'm in the best condition I can be in", "Joining this guild is the gamble I paid for"
Elfman: *smacks Puss in shoulder* "All I know is you are manly"
Max: "Entry no. 4, the Fairy queen who needs no introductions...."

Erza performs a front flip and enters onto the stage...

Max: "Erza Scarlet"
Fans: "It's really her"

Fans really perk up at this and so does a certain hat wearing silver-haired (e/c) and (e/c) sleepyhead.

Erza: "Let me show you a Requip you don't get to see everyday", "I hope he likes this"

She changes into a cutesy costume..

(Y/n): "Wow.."

The entire audience and the participants turn to look at (Y/n), who has a bright pink blush on his cheeks. Everyone is shocked by this...

Natsu: "(Y/n) is blushing"
Gray: "Yeah he looks kinda adorable"

Erza looks at (Y/n) blushing and blushes as well..

Erza: "He looks so cute!!!"

Everyone turns at (Y/n)...

(Y/n): "I-I-I.." *intense stuttering and blushing*
Puss: *shaking a stuttering (Y/n)* "STOP MALFUNCTIONINGGG!!"

(Y/n) then goes to sleep stuttering...

(Y/n)'s POV

Man why did I say that so embarrassing, but she actually looked very cute". I shake my head at further thoughts. However then I realize something is not right and I close one of my eye keeping another open...

3rd POV

Lucy is just about to do her act when...

??: "Entry no. 8"
Lucy: *shaking Pom-Poms* "Hey hold on I haven't even started to do my act yet"
??: "I'm the definition of fairy, not to mention the very definition of the word beauty. I'm the only woman who embodies what men desire, so therefore the winner is me the lovely Evergreen.."