A Fairy Tail Wizard

3rd POV

Natsu is now trapped within the Dragonoid's core where his Magic Power is being sucked. The more he struggles to break free, the more his powers get sucked. While Natsu's powers are being drained from him, the Dragonoid begins charging. Daphne explains what she did with the "City without Sound", the place where she first tested Dragonoids and their destructive ability. The people there all used "Hidden", which hides one's body in order to avoid her and her experimental Dragons. However, Daphne used a spell which made their Magic permanent. She left the city shortly afterwards. As she explains this, Natsu remembers himself as a child walking through the very same city, looking for Igneel.

Wakaba, Elfman and Macao arrive using the Magic Four-Wheeler just as Daphne begins testing the Dragonoid. Elfman charges at Gray and punches him in the stomach, rendering him unconscious. Makarov's order is to bring Gray back for questioning. As the Dragonoid starts flying and heads to Magnolia Town, Erza orders Lucy and Wendy to warn Fairy Tail while she distracts the Dragonoid. She hops on the Dragonoid's back and is confronted with improved versions of Daphne's Lizardmen. At the same time, Elfman and the others all encounter Daphne's Lizardmen on their way back. Lucy and Wendy are the ones who reach Fairy Tail first. Now, the Fairy Tail Mages are preparing to save Natsu, remembering what he did for them. Suddenly, Natsu hears a familiar voice, one which one that called out to him in the City without Sound in his youth.

(Y/n)'s POV

Man that was eventful as I finally reach my home from the shopping trip, "Totally worth it". As I hold out my prize the 2 liter milk packet with another for 2 liter packet for free.
I go to my kitchen to set out the things properly, it's important to have things organized in the kitchen, helps in a lot of ways.
I remove my coat and start setting out all the things, which takes time but it's worth it.
Then my eyes flash on the milk packet, "Time to have a little bit of the bubbly". As I open the milk packet and pour in a glass, before drinking straight from the packet.

I finish drinking my milk and wear an apron to prepare for dinner...

 "So what to cook today, some grilled lamb chops, Curry and Rice or some Filet Mignon"Suddenly a light bulb appears over my head, "Got it, today I will cook Baked Pasta, the perfect combination of cheese, pasta, meat and vegetables"I'm just about ...

Suddenly a light bulb appears over my head, "Got it, today I will cook Baked Pasta, the perfect combination of cheese, pasta, meat and vegetables"
I'm just about to start boiling the pasta, when a hear a bit commotion outside and head out to see what's happening, which infuriates me...

 "So what to cook today, some grilled lamb chops, Curry and Rice or some Filet Mignon"Suddenly a light bulb appears over my head, "Got it, today I will cook Baked Pasta, the perfect combination of cheese, pasta, meat and vegetables"I'm just about ...