Trouble in Skies

3rd POV
Fairy Tail Building, Magnolia

So (Y/n), Erza and Natsu come back from the jail. Natsu was celebrating his release.

Natsu: "WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT FRESH AIR WOULD SMELL SO SWEET! I'M GONNA BREATH IT ALL DAY!"

He runs around fire spewing from his mouth.
Mira and Master are looking at him.

Mira: "Isn't he precious when he is excited"
Lucy: "I can't believe all that arresting was for show"

Gray slams his fist on his hand

Gray: "So she wasn't a sacrificial lamb, but a scapegoat"
(Y/n): "What the..."

Elfman trembles

Elfman: "You must be one heck of a ice wizard, even your jokes leave me cold"
(Y/n): "Exactly"

Someone shouts reminding Natsu about his fight with Erza. He runs toward her with his fist on fire only to get a hard punch in the gut, which knocks him down.

(Y/n): "Ouch"

Then (Y/n) gets back to his work and Erza comes and sits down besides him watching him work. Erza is about to fell down, but (Y/n) catches her by her shoulders and lets her rest on his side. All the guild members get knocked out except (Y/n) and master.
Then the source of everyone's sleep is revealed Mystogan.
He goes and snatches a quest from quest board.

Mystogan: "I shall leave"
Makarov: "Wait lift your spell before you leave"

Mystogan starts walking towards the exit counting backwards from 5 to 1, before glancing at (Y/n),

(Y/n): "Good to see you Mysto"
Mystogan: "Same here (Y/n)"

The moment he leaves everyone wakes up, except for Natsu who is still knocked out. Erza gets up and gets away from (Y/n) her cheeks a bit pinkish. I smile at her, (Y/n) continues on his work.
Everyone starts discussing about Mystogan.

Lucy: "Who's this Mystogan guy ?"
Elfman: "For one he's a contender for one of the strongest Fairy Tail wizard"
Gray: "Yeah and for some reason he doesn't want anyone to see what he looks like. So whenever he comes here to take a job he places a sleeping spell"
Lucy: "That's kinda creepy"
Gray: "Master Makarov and (Y/n) here are the only persons who've gotten a close look at his face"
??: "That's not true. I've seen him before"
(Y/n): "Oh he's back"

Gray: "Here's another contender"Laxus: "Mystogan's just a little shy

Laxus: "Mystogan's just a little shy. You should all respect his privacy"
Natsu: "All right Laxus you and me right now"
Gray: "Getting your butt kicked once wasn't enough"
Laxus: "Yeah pal, if you can't win against the redhead. Why bother with me"
Erza: "What are you trying to say"
Gray: "No need to get all worked up Erza"