37

Imagine you're not feeling great, you're lacking energy and can't bring yourself to do much else, except lie on the sofa in a ball, feeling sorry for yourself

Imagine you're not feeling great, you're lacking energy and can't bring yourself to do much else, except lie on the sofa in a ball, feeling sorry for yourself. What makes it worse is that it's nearly Christmas and usually around this time of year you'd be doing Christmas activities. Christmas baking, gingerbread houses, snowball fights, making snowmen etc. But this year, you couldn't even decorate the tree because as soon as you stood up, your legs felt like jelly and much to your dismay you had to sit back down.

Due to the frenzy of activity in the Orlando house, your boyfriend Johnny, hasn't had much time to spend with you, of course, you don't blame him but part of you wishes he could be with you, especially as you feel the way you do.

Towards the end of the day, you're having a nap, when suddenly you hear a crash and you quietly scream, until you see Johnny, fresh out the shower, wearing just a pair of grey joggers, his damp hair flat against his head. "Oops sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you." He frowns. "How are you feeling?"
"Not much better to be honest." You shiver, a rush feeling of cold overcoming you.
"Are you cold?" He turns around to pick up a blanke and turning back to you he unfolds it, smiling at you as he walks towards you.

Draping the blanket around you, he gently moves you so he can fit in behind you, pulling you into his chest, his arms around your middle, leaving little kisses on and around your face. "I'm sorry I haven't been around you much recently, I know you probably needed me more now than ever but it's just been so hectic." He murmurs into your ear.
"It's okay baby. I don't blame you." You whisper, nestling your back closer into him.
"I feel bad though, I'll make it up to you, I promise."
"You don't need to feel bad, but, I do have a way you can make it up to me, right now." You grin, even though you know he can't actually see you.
"Anything, what is it?" He strokes a stray hair from your cheek, tucking it behind your ear, before returning his arm back to your stomach.
"A Christmas movie marathon, with all our favourite Christmas films. Any that we can't watch tonight we can watch them leading up to Christmas okay? Deal?" You ask, already knowing his answer.
"Hmm.. well I'd have to think about that one." He fakes a questioning tone as you gently nudge your elbow into his stomach, making him chuckle. "Of course we can do that, I was going to ask to do the same anyways."
"Yay, maybe now I'll start feeling better."
"I hope so, I don't like seeing you ill."
"And I don't like being ill but here we are." You giggle.

With that, John reaches for the remote and puts the first movie on. That's how you stay for a while, cuddled up together under the blanket, watching as many Christmas films as you can, with Johnny occasionally feeding you small titbits of his gingerbread. Although you're ill and haven't been able to get into the true Christmas spirit, you slowly but surely begin to feel a warmth inside, filling you with joy and spirit and you know why you start to feel like this. Johnny. As always, it's your boyfriend that's there for you to make you feel better and you couldn't be more grateful.

Authors note:
hey!! I hope your Christmas was good! (if you celebrate, if not I hope you've been good anyways!)
please just pretend that I'm posting this before Christmas as I was supposed to , thanks 💁‍♀️

also a lil plug here , if you wanted to know I've got a John fanpage on Instagram called jvosbabe and one on tiktok called johnnyorlandovfx so if you wanted to check those out feel free!! 💕💕

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a vote and/or comment , thanks for reading❤️