2

Imagine you're out on a walk with your boyfriend Johnny

Surrounded by beautiful scenery and wearing what you think is one of your cutest outfits, you suddenly have the urge to take some pictures for Instagram.

You gradually slow down, until you fully stop. Johnny turns to you questioningly. "What's wrong? Why have you stopped walking?"
"Welllllll... you know how you love me?"
"No way! I love you??? What?" He covers his face in mock surprise.
"Oi. Don't be horrible." You say, shoving him gently on the shoulder.
He laughs. "Go on then Y/N/N. What do you want?"
"I was just strolling along thinking and then an idea popped into my head..."
"Don't keep me waiting baby, spit it out." He raises an eyebrow, cheekily.
"Okay, okay. I just was gonna ask if you could be amazing and take some pictures of me for my instagram."
He sighs sarcastically and gestures for you to give him your phone.
"You're the best John." You go on your tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek as you pass him your phone.
"I know I am." He winks, making you laugh.

Five minutes later, you're still posing and Johnny is kneeling down on the ground, in full photographer mode. He may make it seem like he dislikes taking pictures for your Instagram but you know deep down he doesn't mind. In fact, you could say he loves it.

When you finally think you've got the perfect pictures you walk to Johnny and look over his shoulder as he shows you all the pictures. Whilst you're flipping through them, he points a few out making comments here and there, such as : "ooo damn baby you look good there" or "wow. how beautiful do you look in that one?!"
These comments make you smile as you envelop him in a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
He picks you up and twirls you around, laughing "You're welcome. After all, what are boyfriends for, eh?"