9

Imagine Johnny is performing in your city but you couldn't afford tickets

Imagine Johnny is performing in your city but you couldn't afford tickets. However, you've decided to wait outside the venue, hoping to catch a glimpse of your favourite singer/celebrity.

You wait for almost 3 hours, and are about to consider leaving when a car pulls up. To your absolute delight, Johnny steps out, already waving and smiling to the small group of people gathered.

"Hey guys." He calls out, a huge grin spread across his face. A chorus of hellos and occasional screams echo around the area. Johnny begins to take pictures with everyone and you're the last one to take a picture.

You begin shaking so much and silent tears are dripping down your face, so much so that Johnny pulls you into a hug. "Awh don't cry! What's your name?" He asks, comforting you.
"Y-Y/N." You manage to stutter out.
"Cute name! Do you want a photo?"
"Th-thank you. Yes please!" You shakily say, then you tell him what pose you want to do.

As you prepare the phone in your hand, Johnny grasps your other, making your stomach flutter. He grins as you snap the photo, which is a miracle, considering you're shaking so much.
"Thanks so much Johnny, I love you." You regain enough composure to speak clearly.
"You're welcome! I love you too, enjoy the show!" He smiles, but then frowns seeing your upset expression. "What's up Y/N?"
"I'm not actually going to the show, I couldn't afford tickets." You say as Johnny's frown deepens. "But it's fine, I got to meet you and that's more than I've ever wanted in my life." Trying to reassure him, you give him a wan smile but his frown doesn't change.

Johnny just stands there, silently, for what feels like minutes but is probably only seconds. He turns to his mum suddenly. "Do you have one of the spare ultimate vip lanyards on you?"
Meredith nods and asks why.
"Please could I have it?" He asks sweetly. His mum passes it to him and then he turns back to you, smiling. "Take this, so then we can hang out before the show and then you can see it."
"No no no. As much as I'd love that, I can't accept it." Tears form in your eyes once again, because of how sweet he is.
"Please, take it. I want you to have it!" He reaches for your hand and places the lanyard in it. "See you in a bit." He winks and walks off, without waiting for a reply.

Wow. And people wonder why you love him.