27

Imagine you're hanging out with your crush Johnny at his house

Imagine you're hanging out with your crush Johnny at his house. You're both out on the patio, laughing and joking as usual.

"Who do you think would lose in a fight between Hayden and I?" Johnny asks, puffing out his chest, thinking that you're going to say him.
"Hayden. No way you'd beat him with your lack of muscles." You shrug, smirking at his reaction. His mouth is gaping open and eyes wide.
"You really think that?"
"Yeah." You say sarcastically, making Johnny laugh as he finally catches on.
"Wow, that's horrible." He holds a hand over his heart in mock upset.

You flash him a grin. "Now, who do you think would win out of me and you?"
"Me. Hands down." Johnny says confidently.
"Hmm. Not too sure about that."
"Well be sure. Because you're weak." He laughs.
"Oh yeah? Is that so? Wanna test that out?" You stand up tall about to gently slap him but he backs away, his arms up in defence.
"I was joking. I was joking." He laughs, flinching as you get nearer. "Ahh don't hurt me. I take it back. You would win. 100%."
You finally stop following him, chuckling. "Wow you're really scared of me aren't you?"
"NO." He screams running away before you can do anything.

Shaking your head, you can't help but think how adorable he is. Hopefully one day, he'll be yours and you'll be his.

Authors note:
damn this sucks pahahahah, sorry for the short crappy imagines wooo 🥳 hope you'll forgive me ehehe.
ALSO
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 4k READS WHATTT!! That's crazy omgggggg I can't believe it ahhh I love you all 😭❤️

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment and/or vote! thanks for reading 🥺