7

Imagine Johnny is your best friend but lately he's been ignoring you, leaving you to feel upset and angry

You and Johnny have planned this day for ages, he's doing a huge show and he invited you to chill before it. As much as you want to stay away from him at the moment, he said he wants you there and you won't let him down, no matter how many times he's let you down.

When you arrive, you go straight backstage and find Johnny in his dressing room. "Hi." You say shortly.
"Hey, how's my favourite person doing?" He smiles cheekily, acting like he hasn't been ignoring you for weeks.
"I don't know, why don't you ask them?" You huff, plonking down on the sofa.
Johnny's eyebrows furrow, looking confused. "I just did, because you're my favourite person, duh."
You hum in response, blatantly annoyed.

"Yo, Y/N/N, what's up?" He sits beside you on the sofa, looking concerned.
"Oh I don't know Johnny, maybe it's the fact that you've been ignoring me for weeks and then want to suddenly act like we're okay. When we're obviously not okay for whatever reason. If I've done something I'd rather you just tell me instead of ignoring me then acting like normal. Because frankly, it's pissing me off. So. That's what's up."

Johnny blinks, taken aback. A flicker of some unknown emotion flits across his face, then a look of shame clouds his face. "Y/N, look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you, it's just complicated and I can't explain it yet because well-" he takes a deep breath. "I don't know but please know it's nothing to do with you, well, it's not something you've done, it's just me being stupid and trust me I've missed you and I wanted nothing more than to hang out with you, so please can you forgive me?"

You give him a disbelieving look. "You expect me to forgive you after that sorry attempt of an apology? If you missed me and wanted to hang out with me then you would've done."
Johnny stands up, pulling you up with him. "C'mon let's just do our handshake to move past this. Please?" He pleads, and then stands with his arm out ready to do the handshake.

You cross your arms stubbornly. "Not until you tell me the true reason why."
He groans, running his hands through his hair. "Y/N I really want to, but now is not the time, it has to be the right time, I'm sorry, but I will tell you, I promise."
"Will there ever be a right time?"
"Yes!" He nods his head fervently, again holding his hand up for the handshake.

Still confused and also intrigued now, you begin to do the handshake, knowing that if he's ever going to tell you, you're going to have to move past it for now. You just hope that the 'right time' will be soon.