12

Imagine you've come to Johnny's first radio Disney interview to support him, like the caring partner you are

Imagine you've come to Johnny's first radio Disney interview to support him, like the caring partner you are. You're sat in a room adjacent to the radio room, watching through a pane of glass, listening to the interview which is being projected onto a tv screen as well as directly through speakers linked to the mics.

The questions are mostly about Johnny's new music and what his plans are for the next couple of months, so just the normal interview. There's also been a few questions about you, to which Johnny always blushes and answers as best he can.

"We've seen that it's Y/N's birthday soon, so Johnny what are your plans for it?"
Johnny cocks his head to the side, doing a small point towards where you're sat on the other side of the screen. "Well, I can't say anything because she's right through there and I wouldn't want to spoil anything."
"Ah, well could you give us a hint or an idea of what it's going to be like?" The radio host presses on.
"Ummm, let's just say it's going to be very big and exciting."
"Ooo, we love that for Y/N."
Johnny turns to look at you and winks, smiling.

A week later
"You ready babe?" Johnny leads you out blindfolded to his drive.
"Yes!! I'm so excited!" You have no idea what he's got for you or done for you and you've been trying to get it out of him ever since the interview but he wouldn't budge. However, today is finally your birthday, so you can find out!

Johnny slowly stops walking, dropping your hand to remove your blindfold. "SURPRISE!!" He shouts, almost jumping for joy.
"No. You. Didn't." Your eyes swim with happy tears as you smile up at your boyfriend.
"Yes. I. Did."

Of course he did. He always does the best for you because right in front of you is the dream car you've always wanted, you thought it was just that. Your dream car. But Johnny has a habit of making your dreams a reality, starting with him being your boyfriend, of course, and you couldn't be more grateful for everything he's done for you.