10

Imagine you're meeting up with your crush Johnny

Imagine you're meeting up with your crush Johnny. You're in the stage of talking but not officially together yet.

As always, your stomach churns with nerves as you approach his house but you know that as soon as you're with him the nerves will evaporate.

You knock on the door and Lauren, Johnny's younger sister, opens it. "Oh hey Y/N! Johnny's in his room." She gives you a bright smile.
"Hi! Thank you! See you later." You return her smile before making your way up to Johnny's room.

"John?" You call out, uncertain as to whether you should enter his room or not. You hear the pitter patter of footsteps just before the door creaks open.
"Y/N!!" He shouts, scooping you up in a hug and spinning you around.

When he places you back on the ground he kisses you on the tip of your nose, making a blush creep up your cheeks. Then he takes your hand and begins walking back down the stairs. "Let's go down into the basement?" He says in a questioning tone.
"Yeah sure."

The basement isn't really a normal basement. It's a huge, open spaced room with a piano, table tennis and an area for Tv, video games etc.

You've barely walked through the door when Johnny, who ran ahead, calls your name. "Y/N! Look what I can do!"
You watch with your eyebrows raised. Johnny's 'tricks' never really go to plan.

Johnny jumps with both feet onto the piano stool and then leaps to the top of the piano before attempting a cool jump kick back onto the stool. Before either of you know it he's flat on his back on the floor.

You rush over to see if he's okay but you can't contain your laughter as you see him led there, helpless. Luckily, he's also laughing, so much in fact he's holding his ribs. Unless they were injured in the fall. Oops.

Johnny pulls you from above him onto the floor with him as you both laugh and struggle for words.

"Did I impress you?" Johnny asks, still cracking up.
"Will it make you feel better if I say yes?" You ask, wiping tears of laughter from your eyes.
"Yes, definitely."
"You were very impressive then."
"Thank you Y/N/N." He laughs, reaching a hand up to hook behind your neck, slowly bringing your head towards his own.

You've kissed multiple times, each one special and amazing. But as both your mouths move in synchronicity, you know this is your best kiss yet.

Authors note:
Thank you so much for 100 reads!! I appreciate it so much ahhh!! ❤️❤️

Hope you enjoyed! If you did , feel free to leave a comment&vote, thanks for reading 💖