18

Imagine you walk into an elevator at a hotel

Imagine you walk into an elevator at a hotel. You're the only one in there apart from this boy. He looks around your age, give or take a few years, his green eyes are somehow shining in the dim lights of the elevator, his hair looking fluffy and soft. You've never seen a more beautiful person in your life.

When you walk in, he looks up, smiling. He has an earpiece in his ear, maybe he's a singer? Holding a water bottle he reaches over to the elevator keys and raises an eyebrow at you. "Number?"
"Y/P/N." You wink.
He stands there, dumbfounded, looking at you, his plump lips slightly parted.

"Did you just give me your phone number?" He asks, incredulous.
"Yep." You grin, flashing your teeth.
Quickly, he pulls his phone out. "Could you say it again?"
You repeat your number as his fingers fly over the keyboard, adding you to his contacts.
"What's your name?" He looks up at you, waiting.
"Y/N. You?"
"Johnny." He types your name into the contacts and then your phone rings. You glance at the screen and see it's an unknown number, looking back up at Johnny he winks. "That's me."
"Gotcha." You save his contact and then smile at Johnny, butterflies in your stomach. You've only just met, but for some reason you feel comfortable with him, more comfortable than you have around anyone before.

After you tell Johnny the actual number for the floor you're going to, the elevator begins going up. You're both silent, but it's not awkward. When the doors open, you walk out, turning to Johnny as you exit. "Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too, Y/N."

Authors note:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS WHATTTTT!!! It means the world to me ahhh! I never thought this book would get 100 reads , let alone 1K!! I love every single one of you that reads, comments, votes & supports this story! Thank you ❤️

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment and/or vote! Thanks for reading 💕