Chapter 27 - In the end, there's only suffering...

*Yaoyorozu PoV*

Yaoyorozu: "Mnnh..."

I open my drowsy eyes to see the ceiling of a familiar building, and the image of it instantly jolts my mind and tells me that it was none other than the ceiling of the girl's quarters of our training camp main building.

Wasting no time in contemplating on waking up so early in the morning, I slowly raise my body to stretch.

Yaoyorozu: "Hnnggghhhaaaa..." I stretch my arms and rub my eyes to shake away the sleepy feeling I felt in the mornings.

Looking around me, I discerned that I was the first one to wake up since the others were still sleeping soundly. I look down and see myself still wearing my cramped, mostly around the chest area, carnation pink pyjamas.

Yaoyorozu: "I should change..."

*rustle*

Hearing rustling noises to my side, I look beside me and see a messy bundle of white and red hair covering the face of my classmate who was sitting on her futon as well. It was Todoroki-san wearing a sleeveless top.

Yaoyorozu: "Good morning, Todoroki-san." I greet her with a smile.

But she doesn't reply, she only sat there motionless.

Yaoyorozu: "Todoroki-san?..."

She still did not reply, but instead, she quickly stood up from her futon.

I look at her aghast as I noticed something odd. She had her hand on her mouth while the other was on the side of her head. That was all I saw until she started dashing towards the door and into the hallway, running to the left.

I could sense that something was wrong with Todoroki-san, so being the worrywart that I am, I quickly stood up from my futon and followed after her.

.

In my pyjamas, I wander through the small hallway walking towards the direction Todoroki-san went to. Looking around me, I scout each door to see where my classmate had run off too.

Instead.

???: "Yaoyorozu-san?" Coming out from one of the doors near me was Midoriya, who was carrying a bath towel with him, probably about to go to the baths.. "Good morning."

Yaoyorozu: "Good morning to you too Midoriya. Umm, by any chance, have you heard someone run through this area?"

Midoriya: "Hmm, now that you mention it, I heard pacing footsteps just a few seconds ago. Are you looking for that person?"

Yaoyorozu: "Yes, I was looking for Todoroki-san. She didn't looked too well when I saw her this morning, and it worried me more that she suddenly sprinted away."

Midoriya: "I see. Let me help you look for her then."

Yaoyorozu: "That would be much appreciated."

So then, me and Midoriya started looking for her.

We continued walking through the hall trying to find Todoroki-san. And it wasn't that long before we had a sign on where she was.

*puke*

Midoriya: "....do you hear that?"

Yaoyorozu: "...is that sound... puking?"

As we walk some more, the sounds of someone vomiting started getting louder and louder. And by the time we reached the source of it, we had found ourselves in front of the girl's comfort room.

Midoriya: "Wait, does that mean...." He looked at me with concerned eyes.

Yaoyorozu: "Only one way to find out."