Chapter 2 - Physical Test and Afterschool Encounter

REVISED-[01/03/21]

"3rd PoV"

Today is the first day of school in UA for Y/N, the first day as a spy. He decided to wake up early in the morning to do his usual routine. He went for a morning jog while exploring the surrounding places to get a good grasp of the location near his condo. After about an hour of jogging, he decided to head back and eat to prepare himself.

(Y/N): "I better get back and eat, wouldn't want to have an empty stomach." He said groggily.

After heading back, he proceeded to eat at the cafe before going back to his room to take a shower. He would then change his clothes to the UA uniform in front of a mirror. The iconic UA blazer, white undershirt, and red tie could be seen on the reflection of the mirror. But his expression is serious when he looks at himself.

(Y/N): "Remember your mission. This is all for your freedom." He said while clenching his fist.

He then exited out of his condo and proceeded to walk all the way to school.

.

.

.

It was still very early in the morning when he reached the UA campus grounds. Y/N decided to explore a bit since he had an hour before morning classes starts. He heads first to his classroom "Class - 1A" to drop off his bag. He was expecting that it would be empty since it was still very early in the morning.

He reached the large door with the engravings of his class and took a deep breath. He opened the door, but what happened next left him aghast.

There was a student already inside. He had blue hair that is formally combed to the side. He also had glasses on which gave Y/N a smarts vibe from the guy. The boy then stood up and walked his way to Y/N at the door.

Iida: "Greetings! My name is Iida Tenya from Soumei Junior high." He said while extending his hand.

(Y/N): "Oh! My name is Y/N L/N. Just call me Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said while shaking Iida's hand. 'So this guy is from Soumei huh. He must be from a rich family, and his last name is familiar'. He thought to himself. "Umm, I have a question for you Iida." Y/N said while going to his seat.

Iida: "Sure go ahead. I will answer it with my utmost honesty." He said while moving his hands like a robot.

(Y/N): "Are you related perhaps to pro hero Ingenium?"

Iida: "Why yes! It seems you noticed because of my last name!"

(Y/N): 'I knew it, I better keep tabs in him just in case'. He thought.

Y/N them proceeded to put down his bag on his seat before going back to the door.

Iida: "Where are you going?" Asked questionably.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna explore the UA grounds for a bit since it's still early. Don't worry, I'll be back before class starts." He said.

Iida: "Very well. I will see you later." Iida replied.

*Y/N PoV*

This place really is amazing. They have numerous facilities not only for the hero course, but also for the other courses ask well like the support course. I passed by some other students from other courses as well.

As I took some glances at the place outside the glass walls of the cafeteria, I've noticed that there is a small forest clearing nearby.

I think I know where I'll be eating at this lunch.