Chapter 1 - UA and Meeting "Her"

REVISED-[01/03/21]

*(Y/N) PoV*

I'm currently on my way to UA to take the recommendation test. Since I never had any other types of clothing, I wore a white hoodie paired with grey joggers and sports shoes for the quirk showcase. There is also the written portion to judge my academic ability, but I think I got that covered.

The old man said that I got recommended by the number three hero Hawks. That sly double agent of a hero, I wonder if he is a traitor to the hero society. 

I shouldn't be thinking of other nuisances, I should focus on what's ahead of me right now.

I was now in front of the gates of UA and saw how massive this school is. I've heard they have all the facilities needed for hero training, and that is to be expected from the number one school in Japan.

???: "Hey kid, are you one of the recommended students?" 

I turned to my side and saw a guy with a deadpanned expression that looks like he has better things to do.

Must be a teacher here.

(Y/N): "Yes sir, I got recommended here by pro hero Hawks." I lied naturally as I breathed.

???: "I've heard about you from him already, the kid with five quirks."

...is it really okay for them to know that I have five quirks? Seems a bit of a stretch to just accept that fact too casually.

Aizawa: "Before anything else, what's your relationship with Hawks?" He stared into my eyes.

Your interrogations won't work on me.

Y/N: "He's a friend of my uncle sir. We got along with each other through the times he would meet my uncle. I guess he somehow saw my potential and admitted me here."

Aizawa: "Really... Don't be alarmed then, you're in good hands here at UA. A kid with your potential to be a hero is suited to learn here. The name's Aizawa, I'm a teacher here. Follow me to the showcasing grounds." He said before I started following him.

I guess the old man did get the situation covered. I better not lose sight of Aizawa as to not get lost in this massive place.

.

.

Currently walking with Aizawa.

Aizawa: "In this school, there are many courses here available. But we are known for the hero course. Since you are recommended by the number three hero, I'm expecting a lot from you kid."

I barely even know Hawks, what I said before was made up from a few milliseconds. I only seldom met him during information exchanges with the league, and that I know he's willing to do anything to gain leverage against my father.

As he was talking, I took the opportunity to glance at my surroundings. This place looks so elite that it tips me off. I got to get used to this place soon.

Aizawa: "First we would give you a written test to judge your academic ability, then we would have you show us your quirk. Judging it to see if it is a quirk meant for a hero will be decided by the teachers."

I see, so it's like a judgment test.

Aizawa: "Normally we would do the written part first, but I would like to see what a kid with 5 quirks can do."

(Y/N): "I see. So that would mean that it's the quirk showcase first, where would that be held Aizawa-sensei?"

Aizawa: "It's gonna be held at a special facility. Look, we're here."