One Shots #1 - Todoroki.....Shoto?

So this is gonna be the first of a series of one-shots i'll be doing in this book. It's not canon to the main story of the book by the way. This is just for fun so don't at me okay?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Shouko PoV*

Today was a great day. I've went to the movies with Y/N, ate at restaurant we were dying to go to, and had a casual stroll in the park to end the date. Ever since we encountered many obstacles in school either hard hero tests or villain attacks, it was a nice change of pace to go on a date every once in a while.

Too bad that we're going back to school tomorrow.

I passed by the town in order to get to the station. I was just minding my own business, until an explosion happened nearby.

What the?

Citizen: "Run away! A villain is causing mayhem!" she said as she sprints away.

I looked to where the explosion happened and saw a villain with a gun. Seeing as no heroes were on the scene, I went to the nearby post and hid hoping to trap the villain in ice while he didn't notice me.

Villain: "You fools! I'll show the heroes what I can achieve!" he said as he started glowing yellow while shooting his gun at people.

This has to stop!

I went out if hiding and unleashed a wave of ice on him.

Villain: "What the?!" he said as he was now trapped in ice.

Shouko: "I prefer you to not ruin my already perfect day by wreaking havoc." I said to him as he looks at me.

But for some reason, he grinned before bursting into a maniacal laugh.

Shouko: "What's so funny?" I ask as I activate my flames to intimidate him.

Villain: "You fool! My quirk activates once I get attacked! Say goodbye to your precious girly body!" he exclaimed.

Shouko: "What are you-"

Then suddenly, I felt pain in my chest. The spread to my entire body as I drop to the ground.

What is happening to me?!

I can feel my body spasm and pulsate, my skin felt so hot and strained as time ticks by. Eventually, due to shock, I pass out.

.

.

*the next day*

*Y/N PoV*

That's strange, it's almost time for class and Shouko still isn't here. She's usually early in coming to school and was always here when I arrive, but for some reason she still isn't here.

Is she dealing with something right now?

The doors opened and it revealed Aizawa-sensei with his usual sleepy mood.

Aizawa: "Mornin'." he greets the class as we greet back.

He puts his folder on his desk and scans the classroom for attendance.