Back Fire

"That was not expected but yeah, I did have some issues. Luckily, I wasn't fired by our DEAN but Lucy got expelled.", he said in a low tone.

" You sounded worried about him even though she harassed you many times.", I said as I went beside him and back hugged him.

He chuckled as Sean stared at us like we're a couple.

"You both look good together.", Sean teased as he put my hands on Lucas' chest.

"I'm loving the hug actually. Lance really did something that made Tristan change for the better.",  Lucas said as he tried to face me.

His face was too close to mine so he faced Sean instead.

"I'm just glad that you and Olivia didn't break up or anything. You see, I know a couple who break up just by knowing that the power top was allegedly fucking a woman.", I said as I looked at Sean.

Sean avoided me and he went to the couch and sat on it, looking stressed.

"You just ruined the mood, Tristan.", Lucas sighed as he removed my hands on his chest.

He then faced me with a worried look.

"I think it's time for Sean to reconcile with Blake. He looked so stressed and I know he misses him so bad.", he said as he crossed his arms.

" Yeah, we should. I can't stand seeing Sean being sad like that whule we're already celebrating our happiness.", I agreed as I turned back to look at Sean.

Lucas leaned his arm on the back of my neck and chortled.

"But I'm glad about you earlier. You deserve it.", he said as he tapped my shoulder.

" Thanks. ", I said as I smiled.

Now we're solving another case and it will be making Blake and Sean get back together. I know Blake's all alone there and he has no companion to talk to. I feel bad about him.

**********
SEAN'S POV
The next day

Aww. I'm just so proud of Tristan. He just looked so happy from what happened yesterday. I didn't care that much about the confession. What I was asking him were the details of their you know.... I wonder what Tristan felt after that fucking HAHAHA! I knew him as a very verbal person when it comes to sex but he didn't tell me about those details. From the way he was acting, he looked really satisfied and I guess he wanted more of it. Anyway, Tristan and Lucas tried to convince me about getting back with Blake. I actually wanted to but I just can't forget that video of him and Stacia making out on our mattress. It's just too heavy for me. I even can't think well when they were talking about Blake being so stressed. Tristan told me he was not the "jolly" Blake he met now. He's too dramatic and sensitive. He cried a lot when they both talked about me. I realized that Blake's suffering was enough and it is time for me to reconcile with him. I really missed him and I also thought about him every night. Maybe it's time for me to forgive him right? I believe he's innocent and I know that Stacia's all responsible for our breakup.

Tristan and Lucas left early for their work today so I guess I'll do this alone. I got ready for the day and I was about to grab my phone when it suddenly vibrated twice. That's weird. I was about to text Blake but he texted me first. Guess he missed me that much. I grabbed my phone and opened the message. Oh! It's a text with a picture attached to it. As I tapped on it, it showed a fully naked photo of Blake having his nipples sucked by Stacia. This photo looked edited and I don't think Blake could look at her like that. He hated Stacia for ruining our relationship, and now he's letting himself being pleasured by Stacia. That's a no for me! Did she really think I would fall for her simple trap? Wait – there's a text.