Thrust Begins

**********
Blake's POV

Oh my fucking cock it's so hard right now! I can imagine myself fucking his asshole forever! I can feel it around my shaft and I can taste his masterpiece. I can barely even control myself in the bathroom. It's like my inner alpha self triggered and wants to go out and conquer! I feel my manliness overflowing inside me. Good thing I ate lots of pineapple earlier so that I can give him the most mouthwatering cum of his life! I got out of the bathroom and saw him closing his eyes like he's praying for something. I dried myself but I didn't wear any towel as I got out of the bathroom. I stepped closer to him and sat beside him.

"Are you nervous?", I asked as I held his hand and remove it from covering his face.

He stared at me and gasped as he looked down. That's what I want to hear if he sees my cock throbbing for him.

"Is it going to fit inside me?", he asked softly.

I chuckled as I pushed him to lay down.

He's so cold and just maintaining eye contact at me. He's really scared that my cock will tear his ass apart.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle.", I whispered to his ear.

Then I got on top of him and relaxed my cock on his belly. I removed his shirt and started to kiss his neck. He let out a gasp as he held my hair and played with it. I kissed his cheek and made myself licking his lips. He then reached to kiss me and I kissed him back passionately. His hands started to caress my back as I grind myself against him, rubbing my cock against his belly. He broke the kiss and faced me.

"Stop the kissing and feast yourself with my ass.", he groaned as he gave me a seductive look.

Oh my fucking sex god, he's really driving me crazy! I nodded my head and I started to plant kisses on his chest, to his belly, and to his navel. I felt a hard thing poking against my jaw and I looked down. I saw his cock bulging so hard! I quickly remove his boxers and let himself exposed in front of me. He's so thin and sexy! I moved back and put his legs on my shoulders. I saw a tight hole in front of me and my manhood started to rage.

"You just got the prettiest hole I've ever seen in my whole life!", I said loudly as I looked at him.

"I'm going to love this.", he giggled as he cued me to go on.

I faced his asshole and began to lick it with my tongue. I dug deeper as I tried to slid my tongue inside him and tongue fuck him! He let out a loud gasp as I continued licking.

"Oh my God, Blake! You're doing it great!", he moaned as his back arcked.

I licked my pointing finger and started to finger fuck him slowly. His moans already made me so horny.

"Fuck! Blake!", he screamed as I did a hard thrust inside him.

"That's what I want. Scream my name.", I said as I did a few hard thrusts.

"AH! Blake! I want more!", he screamed again as he panted.

I let my finger out and licked three fingers. This is the time I should widen up his hole for my cock later! I slid three fingers at once without a word and he screamed again.

"FUCK!", he shrieked.

I started to thrust my fingers fast as I could. His body arcked as I continue finger fucking him. His screams became high pitched...

"Oh my goodness, Blake! It hurts a little bit!", he screams as he tilted his head up.

"This is just my fingers fucking you, not my cock. Better get ready.", I huskily said as I made several thrusts.