Almost There

"Yeah, and definitely the one that will long for hours.", he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Fuck! You're making me excited now. This squad's tradition always hypes me up!", I exclaimed as I gave him a quick hug.

I stood up on the floor and I grabbed my towel.

"So when should I do it?", I asked as I faced him.

"Today or tomorrow. Just make sure it won't disturb you from hanging out with Lance. I don't want to ruin your fun with him.", he said as he lied down.

Oh? That's great. At least I have time to think about my strategies. I went into the bathroom and took a bath.

**********

After lunch, Lance and I planned to watch a movie in his condominium. Geeez I really missed hanging out with him. The movie's entitled "Ball Fever" and he's with Connor in that movie, well an extra. He told me it was his first and last movie with Connor which is very memorable for him. Hmp! If Connor didn't cheat on him, they should have more movies together. Such a dick! Lance doesn't deserve to be cheated. Anyway, I arrived in front of the door of his condo in just a few seconds ago. I pressed the door bell and I waited for a bit. The door then opened and he showed up. He smiled at me as he let me in.

"Any greetings for me?", I said as I faced him.

He closed the door and he glanced at me.

"I missed hanging out with you.", he giggled as he hugged me.

Awwww this is what I want, a hug. I almost forgot how it feels when he hugs me.

"Me too. So busy with work.", I replied as I hugged back.

We remained in that position. Suddenly, I felt a little pumped so I held his thighs and carry him without a word.

"Hey!", he screamed as he held tightly.

I can feel his body interacting with mine. Maybe it was 2 weeks when we had our last hang out. He then faced me and wrapped his arms around my neck. He's not that heavy though. He weighs enough for a cock riding. Oh! Why am I --- shit!

"Liked this?", I asked him as I grinned.

"It's fine. I'll just hope you could carry me for more minutes without getting cramps.", he said as winked at me.

We suddenly made eye contact and I felt weird. I stared at his lips and it looked so soft. I looked at him and he's controlling himself not to laugh.

"I guess you should put me down on the couch.", he said as he pointed his fingers to his left.

I nodded and I looked around as I walked. This place is so wide and cozy. The design is too simple, so much white color. Maybe he really likes white objects.... Like cum.... Oh! As I arrived in front of his couch, I sat down with his legs on my sides. He's currently sitting on my lap.

"That was a funny ride.", he giggled as he got off me.

"Wanna do some more exclusive rides?", I asked as I stared at him.

He faced me as he stood up in front of me.

"What kind?", he asked.

He looked confused. I am currently teasing and telling him dirty jokes but he kept on reacting like he's innocent. It's killing me already!

"Horse cock riding?", I said as I grinned.

He smirked and then he left. Ugh! What was that? He always does this thing to make me lose my temper. I'm trying to make the mood so sensual and dirty but he kept on ignoring me. He went to his kitchen and I just looked around for a moment. As I turned to my left, I saw a shelf of framed pictures beside the couch. I moved closer and I stared at the biggest picture. It's a photo of him and Connor in the beach. They looked so sweet but not that insincere in Connor's case. I wonder why Connor chose George than Lance who was his girlfriend for four years.