Almost

"Hey! Did you just kissed Lucas?", someone at us form behind.

Sean and I both turned back and chuckled as we saw Blake showing us a glare. His eyes were intimidating and his biceps flexed as he closed his fists.

"Calm down! It was just a kiss on my cheeks.", I said as I was about to walk towards him but he warned me not to.

I looked at Sean and he's just laughing at us.

"But he kissed you in front of me.", Blake argued as he walked towards Sean.

Sean cleared his throat and stepped closer to Blake.

"Are you jealous? Here, let me give you a kiss.", Sean sweetly said.

Sean leaned closer to him and held his face. He then kissed him and Blake back. I stepped away from them as it felt awkward. Geeez they're doing it in public. They soon stopped as Tristan arrived beside me.

"Oh! Continue what you're both doing, it's hot.", Tristan teased as he poked Blake several times.

Blake turned back to face us while blushing. I looked down and I saw a slight boner against his boxers. Shit! Tristan cheered as he also noticed the boner.

"Yeah, pretty hot.", Blake giggled as he covered his boner.

"He's really sensitive nowadays.", Sean said as he turned back and continued the beating of eggs.

Blake went in front of us and leaned closer.

"Sorry for the argument. I just want a kiss from Sean. He doesn't do that normally in front of other people.", he whispered.

Tristan and I both chuckled and I tapped his shoulder.

"You're so childish, you know that?", I replied as I faced him.

Earlier, he argued me about the kissing and just after they kissed, he became nice to me. Such a childish guy!

"Childish? Yes, when in public, but I'm fucking manly in bed.", Blake boasted as he gave us a grin.

Tristan chortled as he left.

"He's really confident when he talks about sex.", Tristan commented as he faced me.

"You're both the same, Tristan.", I added and he just smirked.

By the way, Blake's still only wearing his boxers. Earlier, Sean caressed his ass and pressed both their bodies against each other while kissing. It's no doubt that Blake got a little sensitive down there and got a boner.

Minutes later, we finished cooking and we immediately prepared the table for breakfast. Blake told us earlier that we should only eat sandwiches for breakfast since we had a massive meal last night. He's really afraid of getting fatter after this vacation. i went to our room and saw Olivia grooming herself in front of the mirror. I walked in and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She then smiled and turned back to kiss me passionately. I kissed back and her hands suddenly caressed my crotch. Shit! She's always teasing me. She broke the kiss and stood up.

"You just teased me and now you're acting like nothing happened.", I chuckled as I hugged her from behind.

"I just want to make sure that your buddy didn't exhaust himself from last night.", she replied as she stared at the mirror.

I did the same and I showed a smile.

"You're hot, you know that?", she asked as she faced me.

"Not to boast but yes.", i said in a silly way.

She giggled and we went out of the room. We headed to the kitchen and saw everybody already in their seats. We arrived in no time and we sat on our chairs.