Getting Casual

**********
Lucas' Short POV

After graduating college, I was offered by Madeleine University to be an Algebra professor. It's not my forte and my studied course but I decided to accept it. So, I'm handling an engineering freshmen class and I have to say, they're giving me a headache. There are smart ones, but majority of them are academically challenged. I'm currently teaching basic algebra. You know, general equations!

"Ax squared plus Bx plus C is equal to zero. That's your quadratic equation.", I said loudly as I wrote on the white board.

"Too simple.", someone murmured behind me and I turned back quick.

"Simple? Then can you write the quadratic formula for me?", I asked loudly as I looked around.

Everybody got silent and a guy stood up.

"I assume that you're the one who said that.", I commented as I stared at him.

"Yes, I am and I think you should write the quadratic formula because you're our professor!", he boasted as he crossed his arms.

Everyone laughed then. Ugh! Such a disrespectful human! I wish I could strangle his neck and not let him breathe for a few seconds.

"Stop it, Tyron. You're so rude to Sir Lucas.", a female voiced student interrupted.

I looked around and I caught her staring at me. Oh! She looked nice.

"Really? Or you're just kind to him since he's handsome and definitely your type?", Tyron bantered as he faced her.

Everyone laughed again and kept their hands tapping on the desks so loudly.

"Stop it! All of you!", I yelled.

They got silent and focused their attention to me Tyron sat down without a word.

"What's your name?", I asked the girl who defended me.

"Lucy.", she said sweetly.

"Here's Lucy. She's showing some manners and respect towards her teacher. I hope all of you will do the same.", I commanded.

"Yes, Sir Lucas.", they replied in unison.

"Now, Tyron. I want you to solve this, in case if you want to prove to me that you're smart enough to belittle me.", I said as I wrote an equation on the white board.

Find x. 5x^2 + 6x + 1 = 0

Tyron stared at the white board and looked so confused.

"I don't think I can solve it, Sir Lucas.", he said with a shy tone.

"Oh! You're already giving up from a simple equation?", I asked sarcastically as I walked towards him.

He sat properly and avoided eye contact with me.

"I promise -- I'm not that smart -- to solve that.", he stuttered as I arrived beside him.

I crossed my arms and I looked down to him, literally.

"Then better listen as I'm doing my lesson. Catch my drift, Tyron?", I said with a warning.

"Yes, Sir Lucas.", he said as he looked down.

This kid should be thankful that I'm too kind to humiliate him. I'm trying my best to look intimidating here even if I have this adorable face. Sean and Olivia must be proud of me!

**********
Sean's POV

I arrived in the clinic 10 minutes early before the call time. No Nathan for now so I should entertain myself. I grabbed my phone and I sat on the chair in front of my desk. I opened it and tapped the gallery. Just so you know, Blake regularly upload his photos to his google drive, which I have in my phone installed. These photos were from his photoshoots and they're all daring and sexy. I always look at these photos if I want to get horny or if I'm bored. There's a folder where it automatically downloads those photos from the drive. I tapped it and voila! Here's Blake Evans slaying his underwear photos.