Weird Bone

Hours later....

My brain told me that I'm hungry through a stomachache. I opened my eyes and stared at the magnificent masterpiece who's sleeping beside me. He's still naked after we had a bath together. I didn't let him wear anything because I really love seeing him naked. With his huge hard chest, chiseled abs, beefy arms, muscular butt, beastly thighs, huge package, and his manly face? All I can say is, damn! I got a jackpot! I said yes to him not because of his physique, rather simply because he loves me so much. I know you won't believe me but please do so. Haha!

Without anything else, I stood up on the floor and went out of our room. I went downstairs and headed to the dining room. I stepped in front of the fridge and opened it. A quick breeze of cold air passed made me shiver a little bit. I leaned down while standing up and looked around. I saw some fresh milk, chocolate bars, protein bars, eggs, some fruits and vegetables, and our water bottles. Looks like I'm eating some chocolate bars tonight without his permission. For you info, Blake monitors my diet when I'm with him, especially in our house. Even if I'm at work, I still limit my food intake since my conscience always tells me to follow my boyfriend's orders. He's totally a diet addict. He doesn't want me to get fat. He would be mad once he caresses my ass and it's a little bit saggy. He'll be mad!

Without any hesitation, I grabbed a big bar of chocolate named Kitkat. As I was about to stand straight, I felt a weird hard thing poking against my ass. I looked back a little bit and I realized that I made a really bad mistake! Blake's standing behind me and I can't make a defensive move. Shit!

"Someone's having a cheat meal without my permission, huh?", he sarcastically asked as his hands gripped on my hips.

"I swallowed my pride when I had sex with you. You know I'm still mad at you after what you did with Stacia.", I said softly as I put the chocolate bar back.

"Excuses. You already forgave me from that and you still brought it up just to cover up your pending cheat meal.", he said in an angry tone.

Oh! Geez I made him mad. My knees shivered as his hands caressed my ass. I closed the fridge then and let out a loud sigh.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you about this.", I sadly said.

He then let out a chuckle as he slowly pull my boxers down. Is he mad or is he taking advantage of me and trying to tease me?

"Apology accepted. Now, let's go to sleep or else I'll fuck you again till you wake up late in the morning. You want that?", he said as he rubbed his finger against my hole.

"But I'm hungry..", I said as I turned back to face him.

I pouted and he showed a grin. He's still naked and hard down there.

"I really commend on how you maintain a boner now.", I chuckled as I looked at his cock, saluting at me.

"I dreamt about you having sex with me non stop and it almost made me cum in the mattress. That was weird but sexy.", he said as he held my chin up to face him.

I gave him a begging look and he sighed.

"We will eat KitKat to be fair with me. Each of us will have one bar.", he said with a smile.

I squealed in happiness as I turned back to the fridge and opened it. A grabbed 2 bars of Kitkat and closed it immediately. I gave the other to Blake. He then carried me in a piggy back style and we headed upstairs and to our room. It feels like I'm riding a beast in a jungle. He then threw me on the mattress and closed the door. He climbed on top of me and we just cuddled. Yeah, just some kisses and caressing. We didn't have sex again, I promise. Blake's a man of his words and he didn't want me to wake up late before I go to work.