Living with the Hunks

I faced Tristan and I rubbed his cock with soap. He let out a loud moan as he watched my playing his cock.

"I really miss the handjobs, Sean. ", he chuckled.

"I'm just rubbing soap, Tristan. Don't think of anything else.", I said as I stroke his cock faster.

"Oh my God!", he gasped as he closed his eyes.

Blake and Lucas giggled behind me and they stepped on Tristan's both sides. Lucas started to caress thighs while Blake plays with his chest and abs. OMG! WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING AN ORGY HERE.

"Keep stroking that cock...", he moaned as he stared at me.

His cock hardened even more and let out some precum. Wait -- I didn't know that Blake helped me with Tristan. I thought he would be mad if I do this in front of him. Tristan opened his eyes and started caress Blake and Lucas' body. We're having a gay orgy here even f they're all straight guys!

"Oh that feels so fucking good!", Tristan moaned loudly as he moved his hips while I'm jerking him off.

"That's enough. You might cum on my face in no time.", I said loudly as I stopped and released his cock.

We all paused and he let out a deep sigh. We stared at his cock and it's raging hard. He really enjoyed my handjob! Omg!

"You're giving me blue balls after this.", Tristan panted as he grope his cock.

"Of course I don't want to hear you scream his name or see you cumming on his face.", Blake argued as he also groped his cock.

"My bestfriend's a good jerker.", Tristan chuckled as he faced me.

We didn't notice that we're all rock hard, especially me. They giggled as they saw my rock hard cock.

"Those moans really made you horny.", Tristan chortled.

"Of course he gave us handjobs, that's why he's also horny.", Lucas agreed as he stared at me.

"Looking at you makes me really want to fuck you hard.", Blake groaned as he embraces me with his arms tight.

"Don't stare at me please.", I said as I covered my privates.

I stepped beside Tristan and held his arm. Tristan suddenly slapped my butt and I whined loudly.

"Tristan!", I screamed.

"Nice ass. No wonder Blake's really wanted to fuck you now.", he said as he stared at me.

"Hey! Don't mention that.", Blake laughed.

"I think we're already 40 minutes in the bathroom. Also, the camera's battery getting low.", Lucas said as looked up to the shelf full of cloths.

"What? Camera? So we're filming this whole time?", I asked loudly as I faced Blake.

"Hey let me explain.", Blake apologized as he held me.

"Did you planned this?", I asked calmly.

They became silent as I looked at them.

"It was my plan, Sean. We wanted to have fun with you before you finally leave the house so we planned this.", Lucas explained.

"I told Blake to let you go here first so that Lucas will have the time to have fun with you. Then we waited for Lucas to let out a scream and we headed to the room.", Tristan added.

"And I already knew about this, that's why I didn't react when I saw you with Lucas here.", Blake added as he tried to face me.

Oh my goodness. It felt like we created a video scandal here. It's so weird.