My Teacher, My Obsession

She then bit her lip as I stared at her. She suddenly stripped her top off and exposed her bouncy boobies. Geez my eyes! I managed to avoid looking at her body as she started to caress herself.

"I know that you already found out that I'm lusting over you. I also know that you spent a little time staring at my breasts like you wanted to lick these.", she mocked.

Ugh! I hate myself! Why am I getting a little hard with this girl? I faced her and she's already rubbing her hands against those filthy breasts.

"I know you want this but you wouldn't dare since you already have a girlfriend.", she insulted as she slid one finger in her shorts.

It's so weird seeing her like this. I always see her as a top student.

"Don't you dare talk about my girlfriend, Olivia!", I warned as I walked towards her.

She's still smiling at me as I stood up in front of her. She grinned as I moved closer.

"What are you doing? Hesitating?", she asked as she looked at me seductively.

I should get my bag behind her as soon as possible. I looked at her in the eye and she eyed back. Her hands started to caress my chest as I pulled her closer to me. I squeezed her butt as my other hand tried to reach my bag.

"You're hotter than I expected.", I seductively said as I moved my face closer.

"Really? I'm glad that you're back to your senses.", she giggled as she started to rub her hand against my crotch.

I felt a little pleasure as she rubbed hard on my shaft against the fabric of my jeans. Shit! I should do this quick.

"Oh Lucy...", I moaned sexily as I deeply exhaled.

She giggled again as I moved a little closer. I managed to grip the strap of the bag so I showed her a smirk.

"This was nice but I have to see my girlfriend and fuck!", I boasted as I moved back.

"What the?!", she whined as I walked away from her.

I searched my bag and grabbed a shirt and wore it quickly. I heard a thug as I was about to finish wearing the shirt so I peeked and saw her walked towards me. Before she could stand up in front of me, I perfectly held her shoulder and caused her to stop.

"Don't you dare touch me again, Lucy.", I warned as I fixed the fabric of my shirt.

I carried my bag and she attempted to hold my hand but I dodged.

"Lucas!", she whined.

"Call me, Sir Lucas. I am your teacher, not your sex toy.", I replied and I rushed out of the room.

She followed me but I run downstairs. Before I could run towards the door, her mother called me.

I stopped and looked back. Her mother looked a little worried.

"Are you leaving already, Mr. Harrison?", she asked as she wiped her hands with cloth.

I heard a loud scream upstairs so I looked up and I saw Lucy staring at me.

"Don't leave!", she pleaded as she walked downstairs.

"Why don't you ask your daughter what's going on? Things got a little dirty in her room so I decided to stop teaching her. Bye!", I explained and I turned back and left quickly.

Their voices weren't clear as I got out but I'm sure Lucy's mother was asking me about the details. I guess she's clueless about her daughter's filthy behavior. Shit! What was that? I just spent time with a student who secretly fantasizes about me. She even touched herself in front of me. Where did she get her guts to do that? She even told me that she always saw my bulge every time we meet in school. She also talked about how huge my cock is like it's a normal thing to talk about with a teacher. Geeez this is too much! I'm going to report her to the DEAN even though this is going to make me risk anything. I can't stand this especially Olivia's my girlfriend. I don't want her to be involved in this. She might break up with me if she finds out that a student tried to seduce me for years.