Another Sin

**********
Saturday,1 pm

I asked permission to Sean if I could go to the gym to hang out with Nathan, and he said yes. Yeah! I'm getting comfortable with Nathan now. After we did a photoshoot together, I didn't felt any insecurity at all. I guess he's just friends with Sean. In the last few days, I had no appointments or photoshoots so I had the chance to bulk up more.

After that photoshoot, I had no encounters with Stacia so thank goodness my life's happier now. I really felt nervous when she glanced at Sean. I thought she would tell him what happened to us from that day he visited Nathan. Back to the story! I had the time to rest earlier so that I'll be pumped when I work out. After lunch, I grabbed extra clothes and put it in my gym bag. I arrived in the gym at exactly 1 o'clock in the afternoon. As I got in, I stepped in front of the counter and a woman approached me. She's wearing black leggings and a pink top. She's in good shape actually.

"Good afternoon. Are you a regular customer?", she asked.

"Nope. I just come here sometimes.", I said as I fixed my hair.

"Really? I thought you were since you really have a big and muscular body.", she commented as she chuckled.

"Thanks. You're fit too. I commend you for that.", I said as I looked at her physique.

"Thanks. Hmmmm - the fee would be 20 dollars per hour.", she said as she gave me a white thick cloth.

Maybe it's their towel. I grabbed my wallet and handed 20 dollars.

"I shouldn't be needing this but thanks.", I said as I moved the towel back to her.

She just nodded and grabbed it. I left the counter and searched for Nathan everywhere. Gladly, he's just meters away from the counter. As I walked towards him, I waved. He looked at me and waved back. I arrived in front of him and shook hands with him. Oh! He's all sweaty and ripped. He's wearing a white tank top like me. He's also wearing a black fit stretchy pants, which is reaching half of our thighs. This looks a little revealing but anyway at least we're sexy enough to wear these. HAHA!

"Hey! I didn't expect you to join me here.", Nathan greeted as he put stared at me.

"Sean gave me the permission. I guess Sean loves us to be together.", I said as I chuckled.

"So what are you working out for today?", he asked as he lied down on the bench beside him. He tightened his grip on the handle of the barbell.

"I'm doing some chest, glutes, arms, and thigh workouts for today.", I said as I sat on the mat beside me.

"Really? Wow! That would be exhausting.'", he grunted as he started lifting the barbell up and down.

Wow! His chest is not that massive but it's refined and ripped. He knows what he's doing. I spread my legs and did some reach for several repetitions. After that, I did some squats and jump and jacks. I want to look competitive and eager! As I finished warming up, I grabbed my water bottle and drank some. Geeez that made me sweat a lot. I looked at Nathan and he just finished bench pressing.

"Fuck! That was good. Your turn.", he chuckled as he got up.

I stepped beside him and lied down on the bench. I grope the handle tightly as I exhaled. I lifted it up and started repetitions.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... 10 11, 12....", Nathan counted as he stared at me.

I grunted loudly as I felt my chest and arm muscles worked up a lot. I'm getting pumped! I never looked at Nathan and just focused on the barbell. As I did the last repetitions, I stopped and put the barbell on its position. I breathed deeply as I tried to catch my breath.