Girlfriend Duties

Now he got back to his real character, the narcissistic one. I really appreciate Tristan more than I could tell. He's really honest towards us and even admitted those fantasies of him in front of me. Gladly, Blake understood Tristan's personality and didn't get jealous of what we have as bestfriends.

Author's NOTE : We can tell that Tristan became so sincere as he met Sean, huh? Maybe his feelings towards Sean changed him to a better person.

After the talking, Blake and I went back to our house. It's good that we had that experience before living in a different house. I guess Blake and I have all the privacy we needed for tonight.

*Next morning, Sunday*

We had our first slumber in our house. Blake and I shared a blanket. Guess what? He slept naked while I'm wearing an oversized shirt and boxers. He didn't even bother that I can't get enough sleep if I feel his thing poking me down there. It's Sunday and I don't have plans to be productive. As I got up and stared at his godly look, he opened his eyes and gave me a smirk.

"Good morning.", he greeted with his cracking voice.

"Good morning. How's your sleep?", I asked as I caressed his chest.

"It really felt good as you were embracing me the whole night.", he replied.

"Have any plans for today?", I asked.

"I'm going to do some workouts and probably make out with you after.", he teased as he got up, facing me.

He leaned closer and he made eye contact. He then kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and slowly pushed him to lay down. I got on top of him and sat on his bare cock. I continued kissing him as I move my hips. His hands crawled to my hips and caressed my ass. I felt a slightly hard thing against my ass and I can tell he's getting horny. I broke the kiss and I left him hanging. He chuckled and slapped my ass.

"Fucking tease!", he groaned as he looked at me.

"You're already horny by some grinding. You're weak.", I teased as I stood up on the floor.

"Your ass is too sexy for me and I want it badly! That's why I easily get horny.", he said as he removed the blanket.

He exposed his rock hard cock in front of me. Geeezz he's really huge and it's pulsating. I don't think I can handle that size.

"Such a masterpiece.", I said as I groped his cock.

He then got up and stepped closer to me.

"Are you convinced now?", he asked as he held my hand, while I'm groping his thing.

I leaned closer to his ear and stroked my hand a few times. He let out a moan as helped me stroke it.

"Not yet.", I replied and I faced him, giving him a grin.

His face became silly and he chortled.

"Fine. I should move on for now. I'm heading to my gym.", he said as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

I released his cock and he left the room. He's so submissive and dominant at the same time. His grins and moans make me so horny that I really want to tell him to fuck me but I'm still not sure about that. I fixed our bed then, and got out of the room. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. Of course I cleansed my face and brushed my teeth before going out. Proper hygiene! Since Blake's on a diet and he's really determined to keep himself fit and huge, he always wanted eggs and a protein drink served after he goes to his gym. By the way, he has his own gym in our house and it's located beside our bedroom. He saved money and bought lots of equipment that he needed in bodybuilding. Since he's a fitness model, he should maintain his shape, or increase his size. I opened the cabinet above me and grabbed the big contained named 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder. He told me to put 2 scoops in his water bottle and mixed it well. I got out of the kitchen and headed to his gym. He's currently warming up, stretching his arms and legs. He's wearing his gym shirt and cycling shorts. I went to him and he turned back to face me. I gave him the bottle and he opened it. He drank much and he gave it back to me.