Chapter Eleven

Lucien's POV

I could smell her arousal. She was fighting it on the outside but I could see the internal battle when I looked into her eyes. She wanted this as bad as I do.

" Lucien-" she tried but I didn't let her finish.

"Don't talk Anastasia, just feel." I said lowly.

I lowered my head into her neck and placed a soft, wet kiss where I would one day mark her as mine.

She shivered but stayed silent. I could feel her resolve slowly slipping away.

"Let me in Ana"   I said huskily.

She opened the door and went inside with me hot on her tail.

She stood leaning  on the counter with her hands facing down. I came up behind her and took in her scent. I could never get enough of it.

"Turn around Anastasia."   I said.

She shivered yet again tonight. I loved the effect I had on her. Her responsiveness to me made me hard.

Slowly she turned but kept her eyes downward.

I grabbed her chin gently and slowly drew her gaze up and into mine and asked,

"Why are you so resistant with me little one?

She sat there searching my eyes for any signs of deceit. Seeing none she released a small breathe she had been holding.

"I have to take care of my pack first Lucien. They're all I have left. I cannot let them down. I need to stay focused right now and you're not helping. " She said quietly.

I could feel her stress through the tension in her body.

"I do not intend to distract you from your work Anastasia. My intention is to bring you home with me and make you mine. Permanently." I said with finality.

I could feel my wolf stirring. Pushing forward for control.

I held him back but barely. My control disappears when I'm in close proximity of my little mate.

Anastasia released a breathe and blushed.

Goddess she's gorgeous when she blushes.

Without realizing what I was doing, Ana and I were now mere inches apart. Our breaths more labored. I could see that the longer we stood standing like this, the more she began to pull away mentally.

Fuck it.

I smashed my lips onto her soft pink ones. I released everything I was feeling into this kiss. I tangled my hand in her hair while my other held her to me.

She kissed me back with just as much fervor.

I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth and Ana released a breathy moan.

Goddess she's killing me.

Her hands began roaming my chest and made their way to my hair, tangling in it.

I groaned as her tangled hands continued to pull at my dark strands.

She surprised me next as she pushed her body into me more. I grabbed her waist and lifted her, putting her onto the counter.