Chapter Seventeen

Anas POV

As I'm walking to my house I feel eyes on me again.

I continue walking as if I sense nothing. Trying to get a feel of where this person is, they make the one mistake of stepping on a stick. And now I know where they are.

I walk near the tree line as if I'm going to strip and shift. I take off my top and when I bend over to tuck it behind a huge pine I take a whiff and can smell them.

They aren't pack but they're not rogue. Must be another pack spying. I've dealt with this before as I always do.

I'll bring them in for questioning. Only it will be my way.

I lunge into the tree line and catch them off guard. It's a man.

He stumbles away but he isn't high in rank so he won't get very far.

As he turns to run I leap onto his back, pinning him to the ground.

I have him by the back of his neck while my other hand is latched onto his wrists that I have in a vice grip against his back.

"Who are you and what pack do you come from?"

I seethe at him.

He's panting and sweating profusely. Good he should know I'm not good company right now.

"I can sense it. He was right. He was right all along"

He says cackling.

I paused, wondering if my thoughts are correlating with where he's going with this.

Becoming pissed off and impatient I tighten my grip letting my claws out, digging into his wrist.

As they dig into him he whimpers under me and I can feel my eyes shift. Luna's with me now in the front of my mind. Hyper aware of what's going on.

"Who was right about what"

I don't ask but demand.

"I'm not telling you shit, however I will give you a trifling of what's to come"

He cackles manically.

"Well seems as you're being so cooperative let me show you to one of our guest rooms"

It was my turn to chuckle darkly as I yank him up to his feet.

I start walking while keeping my hold on his neck and wrists. The pack cells are like a playroom to me at this point. I'm not bothered by the blood, pain and gore that I see down there anymore. I've learned to do what's necessary.

I mind link Theo to ready my list of troops that I had trusted him with.

After receiving a groan and a yes ma'am, I found myself nearing the pack cells entrance.

Nodding at the guard on shift to open the doors he does so quickly.

Walking down the steps, all of the cackling and chattering came to a stop.

They're finally learning, I chuckle darkly.

I walk into the separate room I use to talk to and torture rogues and those that deserve it.

Getting the rogue settled and tied into the chair I gather and lay out my tools on a table in front of him.

"Let's play a game. I'll ask you questions and you'll answer them honestly. Do that and I won't hurt you. However, refuse and I'll have to get creative with these gorgeous tools here. I'll know whether or not you're lying. Ready?"