Chapter Fifteen

Luciens POV

I was trying to go over which warriors would come from Marcus' pack to train over at mine. Key word being trying. He's a pain in the ass to work with to say the least. But I'm only cooperating still for the sake of Anastasia.

Just as my frustration hit its peak with Alpha Marcus, my mates mouth watering scent invades my system.

Ana knocks on the door, waiting for Marcus' reply.

"What is it?!"  

Marcus asks on a frustrated growl. The nerve he has to use that tone towards my mate. I've never had to hold myself back so much from killing someone.

My anger, however, lessens when I hear her voice.

"It's Ana sir"

She reply's with a cool tone. I hear the slightest growl being held back from her. I don't like her calling Marcus sir. Only make she should call sir is me when I fuck her til she's unconscious.

""Come in Ana"

Alpha Marcus reply's more calm time. Although, I don't like the tone he's using with my mate.

"What do you need dear Ana?"

Marcus asks with that same tone in his voice. It pisses me off and I clench my fists while releasing a low menacing growl.

Marcus doesn't seem to be bothered by my bold act as if he didn't even see or hear me. He was zoned him on my little mate and I was on the verge of ripping his spine out from where he sits.

"I can wait til you're alone sir, I didn't realize you had company"

Ana says slightly irritated herself.  Like hell I wanna leave her alone with this asshole.

"Oh no worries Alpha Black and I were just finishing up here, weren't we Black?"

Marcus finally turns his focus on me while questioning me with that condescending tone of his.

I don't miss the disrespect from Alpha Marcus and not will I forget it. I will, however, get even. I don't okay nice and if need be I won't play fair.

Will that in mind I respond,

"I'll be back"

As I near my mate I make and effort in brushing my shoulder against hers and for a second I forgot why I was so angry. She was all I could hear, smell and see. 

Sparks flare between us down our arms. I could see a shiver roll through Ana and the reaction I get from her makes my dick hard. Goddess the things I would do to her right now.

Unfortunately though I can't. So with that I take my leave.

I pray to the moon goddess that Marcus caught sight of that because I'm the only man that will ever get that reaction out of my lithe little mate.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leaving Alpha Marcus' office left a bad taste in my mouth. He's a cocky little prick and if it weren't for my little spitfire of a mate I would've ended him by now.

The way he addressed her and how he was basically eye fucking her right in front of me without a care in the world. Nasty fuck, he's so damn lucky! My wolf and I would've used his bones to clean our fucking teeth after killing him.

Maybe I should stay nearby just in case he tries something with her. I have a bad feeling and I can't seem to shake it off. If he touches her I'll kill him. Problem solved. Simple as that. What's mine is mine and if he fucking touches her I'll kill him.