Prologue

You know how mothers tell their children tales of terrible beasts that run the earth maiming and killing? Beasts that take down towns at a time, scary, horrid, and nasty. That was Lucien Black. He hunted and killed many during his time. Merciless, ruthless, cunning, cold and cruel. He took pleasure in bringing down his competitors for his spot as Alpha. However he's not just any Alpha. Oh no, he's the Alpha of the strongest most feared pack, The Black Stone Pack. He trained his warriors to be nothing but lethal, cunning and loyal. He doesn't take no for an answer and he most certainly doesn't back down from a damn thing. Lucien Black is the monster stuck in your reality and there's no escaping him. If he sees something he wants he takes it. If there's someone who doubts him, he breaks them. His past is dark and cold and his mind is forever scarred along with his soul that is tortured. His true mate is out in the world and he dreads that day he comes in contact with her for mistakes and reasons that plague his mind. He has no time and no place for a mate in his world. That is not now at least.....or so he thought...

  Anastasia Roswell. Sweet, kind, caring.....and a whole load of sass. She's the girl every man desires. Chases. Dreams about. But none can have her. Ana is just fine with being the best warrior in her pack and she's fine with being alone. Theo, Ana's friend, keeps her company and helped train her since she was brought there. Her parents are gone, her previous pack taking a hard fall after a terrible attack. The Silver Moon pack went to aid the survivors left and a couple had picked her up and taken her home being as she was only an infant. She is now one of the fiercest warriors in The Silver Moon Pack, training since she was able to walk. Now, her current Alpha wants her for his own, to take his side as his Luna and bare his children. Although that sounds good, it's not. Her heart breaking past has hurt her in ways she cannot explain. She's already fated to another and in due time he will make his appearance. She just didn't know how soon it would just be....