Chapter Ten

Lucien's POV

I watched as Anastasia sprinted towards the training fields, her breathing uneven and her insides still flustered.

After a few minutes I ran back to my quarters and got ready for the day. I needed to speak with Marcus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

While taking a hot shower my enticing mate came to mind. As I was standing under the steaming water my thoughts of my mate progressed into more vivid desires and I felt myself hardening.

Leaning my hands on the shower wall I groaned and rolled my neck trying to helplessly relax myself.

What is she doing to me? I've never been so affected by any female before and in such a powerful way.

I tried distracting myself with going over what I needed to cover in my next meeting with Alpha Marcus, however my attempts were futile.

I couldn't help but  picture myself taking her on the desk mercilessly. Teasing her and making her beg for my touch begging me to give her release.

I couldn't take it anymore so I continued to let the thoughts of my mate run wild.  Naked in different explicit positions from writhing under me to getting on top and riding me.

I began stroking myself as thoughts of Anastasia held me prisoner. My breathing quickened as I pumped myself faster. Leaning my head back I released a low gutteral growl as I finished hard.

After, I continued my shower and got ready to meet with Alpha Marcus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anastasia's POV

"Again"  I ordered the the two girls in front of me, sparring in their fur.

I could sense their frustration and stepped up to them for a moment.

"Ladies, I know this is frustrating but it's crucial for the packs protection and your survival. You'll get the hang of things but only if you keep trying. I promise."

I gave them a warm smile and nodded at them to begin again.

This time I saw their newfound intensity and felt the desire to progress and do better. To BE better. I smiled internally at them. I remember being in their position before.

As I walked around watching closely at each and every pair I assessed their skills. I hadn't given them much technique to follow yet. I wanted to see what they did and didn't know. What they needed help with and so on.

Some of them surprised me with the will power and courage they had. Admittedly so, some pairs are not paired as fairly as others. When you're on your own and fighting in pack wars you don't get fair, so I need to prepare them for the real world.

Then I smelt the blood before I heard the snarling. Two of the boys sparring had lost their temper and started ripping at each other's throats with no mercy.

Making my way over to them I shifted, shredding my clothes in the process. I growled low and snapped at each of them. Letting my dominant aura known and making them submit.

Whatever red haze they were stuck in stopped the minute I almost nicked their throats with my canines.

Mind linking them I ordered,

" I suggest you two start running laps around the border before I tear both your throats out with my teeth!"

Although I would never actually do that to any of them, they didn't know it. And it worked as they high tailed it beginning their punishment.