"Leo!" I hunch over, burying the iPod in my body. His giggles fan against my back as we tussle for a stupid device that isn't even his. He's going to have to do better than pinning down one of my arms to get this thing. We're not too different in terms of strength. We could be here all night like this, locked in a perpetual tug-of-water. "Get...off of...me..."

"Aha!"

Leo suddenly digs his thumbs into my sides. I jolt upwards at the ticklish sensation. He takes the opportunity to attack my hand, prying the device out of my fingers. Once he has successfully stolen the device, he runs away with a shit-eating smile on his face. I chase after him, shouting and waving my arms.

"Leo I will kick you out of this room if you don't give me thedon't go in the bathrow!" 

He manages to get into the bathroom and slam the door shut, locking it behind him. The door hits my shoulder during this event, which makes him laugh obnoxiously behind the wooden barrier. Out of my mouth, giggles glide freely in an unrestrained bout. 

I curse myself for laughing. My shoulder hurts, I'm out of an iPod, yet I can't get the image of him grinning out of my mind. Leo's smile could revive the dead. It's too beautiful, too funny to not laugh.

Soon, a tinny sound spills from underneath the door. I listen in, surprised to hear the thrum of violin strings accompanied by the rumbling voices of a choir. The dramatic, classical music piece is recognizable. After a while of thinking, I deem it Lacrimosa by Mozart. A daunting piece of effort and sacrifice, loaded with swooping highs and lows of emotion.

"Leo, really? You stole my iPod for this song-"

I stop my speech as Leo fiddles with the lock from the inside. The door hinges open...

...to a naked body. 

I blink, stunned at the individual cheesing in front of me in nothing but his muscled birthday suit. He holds his hand out at the shriek of a melodious violin, lifting his chin up at the warbled opera note of the choir. It's then I hear the steady thrum of the shower going in the bathroom.

"Care to join?" He asks with a wink. My body burns with anticipation before I can even take his hand or enter the bathroom. Dazed, I nod and take his hand, entering the bathroom which is just beginning to steam. The celestial soundtrack lures me in, and the bathroom door thunks behind me.

 No amount of his iPod stealing could have stopped me from entering that room.

~

~

~

Under the bombardment of shower water and sinful sounds, the two Olympics gymnasts relish their freedom together.

Without an impediment for male-male room travel, Leo is free to linger around Jungkook's room everyday. No blockade stops him from joining Jungkook in his dorm, regardless of what they're doing. Sleeping, lounging, kissing, showering...Leonardo might as well be a permanent occupant of 333.