Shreds

Embossed Sunshine~

Embossed Sunshine~

A bedazzling yellow that explodes after an exciting event. Carries the ecstatic sentiment of a fresh moment, relaying the positive neurons in an exchange.

 Carries the ecstatic sentiment of a fresh moment, relaying the positive neurons in an exchange

~

~

~

We resumed English lessons this morning.

Me and Leonardo, I mean.

Even if it means that tsunamis of red will drown me. Or that his aura will trap me. Or that I'll have to deal with massive amounts of energy bullets my way. I find that I don't really care anymore.

For some odd reason, I feel like he needs me.

He doesn't even want to be an Olympian. I mean, he does. He likes gymnastics, loves the unbeatable floating sensation of a good flip. He enjoys competition to a certain degree and loves to exercise. Abs in particular. Abs he prefers to do over all other conditioning. He tells me he can do five hundred sit-ups in under ten minutes. I believe it.

But other than that, he doesn't feel compelled to win. He understands his talent and wants to perfect his gymnastics, but doesn't care about medaling. His father does.

Enough on that.

This morning, we were sitting next to each other on my bed. The English book was between us. It was a little after 6:30. Our lesson went by fast, and he picked up all the nuances of pronunciation relatively fast. Nothing out of the ordinary for his aura.

Until we had to leave to go to practice.

"Let's walk together." He suggested. I opened my mouth to agree, until I realized Kan's order.

'No fraternizing with the enemy.'

I've been carrying out the order pretty well since then. Keeping myself distanced from Costa at practice is simple. Just don't look at him or think about speaking to him. As long as Kan is watching, I cannot talk throughout our training.