CHAPTER 45✓

Adrian POV:

I walked away irritated by her comment and attitude. I woke up in a very good mood this morning but my mood just switched due to the crap she said this morning. She always had to find a way to ruin my chances. And I won't denied I was more than hurt and broken when she claimed I wasn't attractive. I kinda made conscious . Was it why dressing that was turning her off or what ?

I   quickly made my way  to the bathroom so freshen up . After freshen up I putting on a black suit since tonight was Andre's bachelor party . After combing my drying and gelling my hair . I walked out of my room heading out  of the suite locking the door behind me since I didn't want what happened last time to repeat it self again.

I exited the elevator heading straight to the club and as always loud music every where  with bodies all around. I went up stairs to my casual spot where the guys sat with some ladies twerking on them well except Andre . Such a faithful husband to be. An evil smirk appeared on my face when I saw Pedro's ugly face with his cheek swollen from the punches I gave him last time.Serves the idiot right not to hit on my woman again.

"Always the last one to arrive " Derrick yelled as we did our usual bro handshake when I arrived.

".. Adrian you have some explaining to do "Andre said as  the guys nodded in agreement well with the exception of Pedro .

"What explanation do I owe you"

"Well on the contrary , you Hayden Adrian Costello have to give us an  explanation .One which is about your behavior last time and two where the f**k were you all day? We were supposed to meet yet you didn't show up" Ryan  asked drinking his drink glaring at me earning a smirk from me. As I remembered my activities for today.

Today I had wanted to take Paula out to explore all day and shop on my expenses but after her attitude this morning I changed my mind. She doesn't deserve my love so am not going to treat her as a queen. So I decided to pass by one of my construction site then later dump her in the orphanage . Whiles I went out to buy all the necessary things she will need tomorrow like make up products, gown , perfume, bag and a heel. Since I didn't know anything about woman's wears and stuffs I just asked the attendant for the best of them. Before I came back to pick her but I wasn't going to tell the guys anything between us yet until our relationship was official .

" Well about my behavior dude you hit on the wrong girl cause that's mine! So I don't want any of you f**kers trying to hit on her " I spoke with my jaws clenched as they looked at me amused .

" Dude you don't even know her besides I saw the chick first  so what  makes her yours besides you said she was a lesbian ? " Pedro snapped angrily at me.

" Yeah!  So why were you angry at the end of the day none of us got to f**k the chick or maybe someone actually did ? Derrick asked watching me suspiciously.

"End of discussion ! It's Andre's bachelor party and not time for interrogations !" I snapped pouring myself a drink.

" Wow Adrian .... something smell's fishy because I saw you with that same chick this evening entering your suite all dressed up like you went out Adrian!" Pedro snapped angrily.

"So what's your deal if we actually went out?"

"Oh....so it's actually true ! " Derrick yelled looking amused clapping . Damn if only they knew how the seductress  treats me they did run their ass off. It's no lie that Paula was really good at slapping infact it seems like she had a PhD in slapping the sh*t out of me.

"Damn bro you got to link me up with the chick. I can't wait to meet her . She looked so damn hot from afar" Ryan declared doing his signature dance excited making me wanna chop off his balls. If only he knew it was the same girl he had been worrying me for her number .

Even me the whole billionaire bad boy she hadn't spread her legs for me to f**k and here was he jubilating  for  his victory he hadn't even won yet, and one which he was never going to win because Paula is exclusively mine.

"ENOUGH !"I yelled angrily cutting them off as they watched me shocked by my attitude.

"Bro why are you be secretive about this bitch ! Remember we always share our chick . You had you share of her why don't you hand her over to me excuse am really interested in her" Derrick announced pushing the slut off his laps looking serious.

"Hi! am there before you Rick cause I saw her first " Pedro interrupted as the slut started grinding on him.

" CALL MY WOMAN A BITCH ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR DERRICK YOU WOULD HATE ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

" WOAH! Chillax guys it's supposed to be a bachelor party and not a debating  ground over a woman who doesn't even know guys exist!" Ryan snapped looking annoyed.

" Adrian  am really surprised you're acting possessive over a woman. Since when did you start to claim a woman as yours?" Andre asked smirking .

" Can you guys just stop talking about her!" I said irritated why the hell wouldn't they  let Paula and l slide in peace.

"So what's the chick's name? " Derrick asked teasingly as I glare at him furiously making him rise his hands up in surrender.

"She's not a chick she's human!" I said annoyed at him. This is the complete opposite of a bachelor party.

"C'mon but all women are chicks besides you always call them that so what's has changed besides what difference does it make?" Pedro asked confused.

" I won't have my woman disrespected especially not by a bunch of MOTHERF**kers! "

" Woah! This conversation is becoming interesting someone is whipped!"Derrick yelled surprised laughing.

" Do I sense love? Adrian Costello AKA billionaire bad boy falling in love ? "

" QUIT THIS CONVERSATION AND FOR YOU INFORMATION THE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US !"

" Ah??... You are making me confused bro ...you mean you two are not together yet she is your woman ?" Derrick asked but I chose to ignore him as I called the waitress for some shots.

"At least that's good news if you guys aren't a thing I don't need you holding up a f**king line because am really interested in her__"Pedro was saying when I cut him off angrily.

" Forget it "

"Heya Adrian would you like a really good f**k? " The bitch asked shaking her ass in front trying to be seductive but she just turned me off.

"GET YOU FLAT ASS OUT OF MY FACE WHORE!" I yelled aggressively pushing her out off my sight making the guys laugh  as the bitch quickly ran off to safe her self from more embarrassment.

"I just can't believe Adrian Costello turned down a good fuck ....bro what has gotten into you that bitch is hot !"Ryan yelled as he started pushing some cash into the stripper boobs .

"Then why don't you go after her cause I have seen something better than that !"I snapped as the alcohol started to kick in . Am  positive am going to have a  headache when I wake up tomorrow morning.

"CHEERS TO BACHELOR LIFE "

We all yelled drinking in more alcohol and at this rate we were completely drunk. Whiles the girls continued to wine  their bodies on me.  I harshly pushed the chicks off my body lazily walking out of the club completely wasted . I wasn't in the mood to F**k tonight. F**k ! I didn't want Paula to see me this way I just hope she  had go to bed.

___________________________________________________________________
HELLO THERE LOVELY READERS,
THANKS FOR READING 😉.

I REALLY APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

THANKS FOR SUPPORT.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.
PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY🤩🤩🤩.

PLEASE VOTE 🤗. THANKS FOR VOTING 😎.
#ENDSARS🇳🇬🇳🇬 please remember to pray for Nigeria in your prayers . Theirs lives also better ✔️✔️.