CHAPTER 4✓

PAULA'S POV:
I came out of the hospital room gently shutting the door behind me with tears running down my face as I sat on the white tiled floor. My mind began to wonder, as all movement and noise faded away. All I could think of was aunt Cynthia . The woman who took me in when my own parents gave up on me after I was   raped to them I became a disgrace to them carrying a bastard made me drop out of high school.

I could still remember  how aunt Cynthia stood up for me and took care of me even after I gave birth. How she took Damien in as her own grandson. Even when I wanted to abort the pregnancy after my parents threw me out she objected to it and supported me during the pregnancy period after giving birth she made me go back to school at different high school so I could be comfortable in the environment and have a better future and now I have graduated from college. Over the years I started calling her mom to which she felt so proud of even if she wasn't my biological mother.
Ever since then I was no more a nerdy girl hiding in baggy clothes no instead I became a strong independent person who wouldn't show any weakness and I won't tolerate any sh*t from anyone . I am bold with walls no one can ever break ,I even  made people stop addressing me by my first name  it's only brought back memories of my past which I have buried.

Any time I go somewhere men also drool over me trying to get my attention or asked me out but it has always be a " BIG NO" to any man. Even after giving birth I didn't have a single mark on my body . I have firm boobs, a glass hour figure with a small waist, flat stomach and round fat ass which girl envy me for . My long blonde hair reaching my waist ,I had  ocean blue eyes and natural soft pink lips. I knew I was hot and attractive but I didn't want or need a man my life . My life is perfect and complete with aunt Cynthia, Lewis my best friend , Damien my cute handsome son and  Julie my only friend .

"WHY?, HOW?? ,WHY??  Aunt Cynthia of all people??"
......how could she have a death sentences such as cancer???.

Where was Lewis and I going to rise such huge some of  money for the treatment while I had a son to take care off. Lewis work as a bartender whiles I work as a waitress in an Italian restaurant and even if Lewis and I combine our salary it wouldn't even pass quarter of the payment for the treatment.

I was broke out of my thoughts my when  I felt a hand on shoulder I looked up to see Lewis looking at me with tears in his eyes.

No what was I doing if I was crying who is going to comfort Lewis his mum is diagnosed with cancer and here I was crying in front of him even if it hurt me really hard that aunt Cynthia was diagnosed with cancer I shouldn't cry in front of him else he will loose hope after all Lewis is my best friend  from high school and he has be a great uncle to my son .

I quickly broke out of my thoughts and stood up to hug him tightly .

" .... everything ...will be fine we will fight it together we just have to be strong for mom" I whispered in his ears as he blasted in tears.

".....how.... where my going to....... get such money for the treatment???" Lewis said crying.

"Lewis first all is where "are" we going to get such money but don't worry we will figure it out everything will be fine" I said holding his face in my hands smiling.

I held his hands as we made our way to the hospital room aunt Cynthia was in. When we entered she was sleeping so we quietly said goodbye before heading out.  Since Lewis was still sobering I decided to drive the car as I headed to Damien's school to pick him.

"Mommmyyyyyy!!!!!!! " Damien my five years son said excitedly running towards  me  .

"Careful baby" I said smiling at him.
Even when I wanted to abort him I thank aunt Cynthia from stopping me because I gave birth to the most handsome and cutest baby in the world he is so adorable. His eyes only will melt our heart am so proud of him even if I was raped I still love him very much . He doesn't look like me at all the only thing we had was  a good heart. He is the carbon copy of that rapist my nightmare I will forever hate  but I don't hate my son even if when I look at him I see my worst nightmare  my Damien was innocent and I can't punish him .

When he reached where I was standing he was about to run into my hands but passed by my side into Lewis arms instead.

"How is my king doing???" Lewis him trying to smile.

"Fineeeeee!!!!!!" Damien said smiling before Lewis brought him down before he ran into my arm. We sat in the car as I drove us home. Immediately we got home I made dinner for us as we ate in silence before we took our shower then I put Damien into bed after reading him a bed time story. As soon as he fell asleep I made my way to Lewis room.

"Hi"I said as I entered the his room.

"Hi cutie" he said smiling at me sadly .

"I have be doing some thinking why don't we both find an....... additional job " I said sitting on the bed.

"How ??? Will.....it be enough for the treatment???" He asked looking desperate.

"Lewis come down we will go online to search then we will roam around the city for a job all we need is patience  ,well we do part time jobs we will an additional job  so we will have to work both day and night." I said smiling at him.

"....but who is going to take of Damien what are we going to tell him if his asked of mom???" Lewis said.

"Don't worry  I will asked Juile from my work to watch over him ....and if he asked of mom we will tell him she has travelled "l said smiling at him.

After talking for some time I made my way back to my room as sleep consumed me.

___________________________________________________________________
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING PLEASE YOU ARE ALWAYS ALLOWED TO COMMENT .

PLEASE FOLLOW ME @LAURA_ENA

ALSO PLEASE VOTE😉.
THANKS FOR READING 🤗🤗🤗🤗. LOVE U!