CHAPTER 59

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "
"MR PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER "

The elevator dinged as it's doors opened revealing a gorgeous looking Paula. She confidently stepped out matching straight to the devil's den . With Adrian's secretary looking at her in confusion quickly stepping out from her desk trying to stop her but Paula ignored her calls.

"You really have some balls to think you still work here "
Adrian stated in amusement lifting his attention from his laptop to the sound of heels banging into his office. To see Paula look all feisty yet sexy. He would have been all over her if she hadn't been a slut to fuck with his dad. Which served as a reminder of his sleepless night wiping the amusement in his eyes to that of disgust.

"Cut the crap Costello! The sight of you is a curse. But am not here for your sh*t today " she snapped tossing the file on his table taking a seat glancing at him with a high chin.

"What the f**k is this "Adrian questioned watching the file she tossed with curiosity .

"I believe you have eyes which function perfectly "

Don't play smart with me smart mouth" he fired irritated by her attitude and presence . Opening the file before him Adrian jumped up from his seat in shock.

"Have you gone nuts ? You want to sue me for sexual assault??... For what exactly ? For groping your ass and kissing you during your first week here ?" He questioned sarcastically with a smirk still not believing the extent of her foolishness. She had a much bigger problem before her for f*cking with his father and carrying his illegitimate bastard. Yet here she was playing Tom and Jerry with him .

"You surely have thi__" she was saying when he cut her off.

"Through out my history with women. You are the dumbest! You want to charge for sexual assault ? For simply groping your ass for which you slapped me for . And I apologised . Look here woman ! I wouldn't denied the fact that I was hitting on you , I made my moves on you but you had your boundaries and I backed off! WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT NOW ? ATTENTION! OR TO HIDE THAT FACT THAT YOU ARE A GOLD DIGGING SLUT SCREWING MY FATHER !...

Adrian yelled banging his fist on his glass table . Now he had lost his patience with her. What's her deal?. The only thing run through his mind at the moment was his reputation and the wellbeing of his mother and sister. Hoping this wouldn't get in the hands of the press . If they were to go through with the DNA test and it turns out the allegations of her bastard was true. Meaning a percentage of the company and the family business were going to be given to her bastard. Everything he had worked hard for after his father handed over to him and his sister , though she wasn't interested in being in the business, was going to go down the drill. And Adrian Hayden Costello is indeed a selfish guy. He wasn't willing and ready to share any property with some gold digging slut and her bastard. This was a stupid case and a waste of time.

"You think I will want to waste my time by charging you for sexual assault for groping my ass ? C'mon Adrian you are no saint and you know it . AM CHARGING YOU FOR RAPE! "
Paula fired back as the room temperature changed. There was dead silence as they both stared at each other eye to eye. The expression on Paula's face was nothing but anger whereas Adrian had confusion written all over his face.

"Are you mad ! Is this some kind of sick joke ?" He questioned calmly throwing the file on the floor taking his seat with crossed arms. Adrian couldn't believe this stunt. Did she realise the gravity of her allegations. Was this some kind of desperate move ? He could sue her for defamation and put her behind bars .

"QUITE THE PRETENSE ! you took advantage of me against my will. You raped me !" Paula accused.

"Are you blind? Take a good look at me , have you seen the number of women lined up begging for my attention. How could I possibly force myself on you ? When I have thousands of horny b*tch begging me to f*ck them and experience a life changing orgasm.....besides I would never take advantage of a woman. I might not respect ladies but I do respect the word NO ! Adrian fired in his defense with a smirk. Wondering what cards she was playing and what she was trying to get out from this stunt.