CHAPTER 31✓.

(Dedicated to every one promise to be updating regularly)

ADRIAN POV:

"It's...... not what you ..thinking" I said stuttering pulling away quickly immediately her eyes snapped opened . She sat up staring me before her eyes moved to her body . She gasped before staring back at me in shock .

"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?" She yelled harshly as she quickly got out of the bed watching me angrily.

"..... Paula .....it's not what you are thinking I was trying in....put you to..... bed" I said standing up nervously and confused because her eyes became watery like she was about to break down into tears.

".....are you.. ok???"

"WHY THE F**K ARE MY SHOES OFF??"

".... like I  said I was just putting you on the bed ..who sleeps with their shoes on " I asked look oblivious trying to gain some confidence .

"I NEVER ASKED YOU TO BRING ME TO BED! " She snapped as her eyes darken looking angry taking slow steps towards me.

"Well first and foremost am a gentleman also I care about you so I wouldn't want you waking up will back pains whiles I have a comfortable bed here " I said smirking at least for once she will notice the good in me.

"Ah FUCK!" I groaned in pain when a hand harshly  landed on my face. Damnit !  Should have seen that coming . Why did I even think she was going to listen to me.

"DO YOU THINK AM STUPID HAYDEN ? " She yelled watching me furiously .  If this was any chick I would have f**king broken her noise by now but I just can't raise my hands on Paula. She's just different

"GO TO H*LL! ALL YOU SPENT YOUR LIFE DOING IS TO BE STICKING YOUR DICK IN ANYTHING WITH SKIRT . Don't you get it ,am never going to spread my legs for you so if you are fucking horny why didn't you go to the hostess you man slut __"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" I  cut her off tired of the bullsh*t she was saying.

"OH DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING! THE EXTENT YOU WILL GO TO JUST TO F**K A PUSSY BE IT WILLING OR UNWILLING!"

she yelled slapping me on the face again  . What on earth is wrong with her ?. All I was trying to do was to get a her comfortable place to sleep but see how it ended.  What the h*ll does she mean
"She knows the extent I will go to just to have sex willing or unwilling"

My whole life I have never be degrading by anyone with the exception of Paula Leighton.  I have had ladies older or younger women beg me for sex but one thing I will never do is to take a woman unwilling. Why will I  when I have every woman at my feet.

Did she think I  was  trying to rape her or what?. C'mon that's way behold below my standard.

"Listen I __" I was speaking placing my hand on her shoulders trying to calm her down.

"DON'T YOU DARE PLACE YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS ON ME!" she cut me off  harshly snapping at me . As she flinched away from my hold grabbing her shoes before walking out of the room.

I sighed sitting on the edge of the bed. I fucking hate the way she treats me and it hurts so much. Women are too complicated for my understanding. I really like this chick yet she is always putting her wall between us.

She is always misunderstanding and misinterpreting  me. Fuck this bitch and her drama . After all, I can have anyone else but she just keeps torturing me in the mind. How do I get her to like me back?