CHAPTER 26✓

PAULA'S POV:
I sighed when the elevator doors opened as I walked out to Sarah who was at her usual post as always making me feel bad when I remembered the way I harshly snapped at her yesterday.

Sarah rised her head at me with a small smile nervously before she continues typing.

"Sarah I did like to apologise about my behavior towards you yesterday I wasn't in my sense__"

"Oh no it's ok I understand , even sir said you weren't well yesterday " she said smiling as she release a breathe .

Making me confused that stupid jerk ass told her I wasn't well ...wow at least this is good news he understood why I had to leave the office early .

"Oh ok thanks for understanding , is Mr Costello in ?"

"No so at least we are free for now" she said excited as I have her off before I walked away to my office. Today must be a good day after Costello gives me the money . So now I had about forty hours to save Mom.

I got up to clean up my office after I messed up yesterday after cleaning I went to Starbucks to grab a coffee before returning back to work to start preparing Costello's schedule.

"Miss Leighton in my office now !"
Adrian spoke through the intercom in strict tone making my heartbeat now I am starting to feel a bit of doubt.

I did loose the buckle of my heel so that immediately he tells me he couldn't stick to his promise I will throw my heel on his face . I just knew it how could I have believe him Hayden Adrian Costello has always be a greedy person.

I straightened my off shoulder dress before heading towards his office knocking on the door .

"It's opened Leighton" he said as I opened the door entering his office . With my usual straight face .

"You sent for me " I said watching controlling my emotions . Oh God please forgive me but one useless asshole must died today by me if he doesn't fulfill his f**king promise.

"It's seems like you have forgotten your manners and your duties also next time pass through the another Miss Leighton cause that's it's function" he said pointing towards the he had made connecting to our office.

"Excuse me ...?"I was about to snap at him but spoke in a calm tone I have to remember mom's health is on the line so I have to control my anger with this bastard.

"Get me coffee also learn how to greet your boss "

I walked out the office to the mini kitchen to prepare his black coffee just for today I will tolerate his stupidity just for Mom's health. After making it I walked back into his office placing his coffee on the table.

"Oh Leighton when will you ever learn " he said in a strict tone watching the coffee before glare at me looking angry . Making me confused what the f**k is wrong with him. Just because today I needed something from him so he wanted to prove to me that he had me under his control.

"Miss Leighton didn't I make it clear to you that I take coffee in my black mug on Thursday's so what color is this ?" He snapped

I harshly glare at him full of hatred and anger . Am doing this for Mom I can't let this fool get into me .

"Makes no difference nor does it change the taste of the coffee"

"Well it does so go make another one in a black mugs and get rid of this " he said pointing to the coffee on the table before focusing on his work.