CHAPTER 23✓

Adrian POV:

Joe! I yelled calling that good for nothing  piece of shit  I call my servant. Oh goddammit why the f**k I employ this useless fool.

"....yes my Lord..."he said running as he approached me .

"How many times do I have called you , bastardo ! "

"Please am sorry my l_"

"JUST SHUT THE  F**K UP !!and sorry to your broke ass, how many time do I have to tell you to serve me coffee without sugar!" I shouted at him throwing the hot coffee at him as the mug broke making him gasp.

"Clean this mess up stupid idiot" I muttered walking out of my house to my awaiting car and guards sat inside  ignoring their greetings. After the unfortunate events that happened between paula and I , I had be so angry and disappointed so I choose the only option that could help  my situation getting drunk  and fuck but I just wasn't in the mood to fuck any stupid bitch .

So I got myself drunk till I passed out . And up till now I just couldn't understand it . Why would any girl in her right sense reject me. I Hayden Adrian Costello  the billionaire bad boy. I have it all. Why did she turn me. And why would she even say she hates me was it because I grabbed her ass ...f**k! I even apologised for that.

Any girl will be willing to pay a million just so the billionaire bad boy could grab their ass. But here she was getting to grab her big fat ass free of charge. I just couldn't take the feeling of rejection from her. Never in my life did any woman say the word   "no" to me.
But she did , I like her , I really into her . F**k!...I need and want her at the same time it's not just lust  though I have strong unresistableb desire for  her . Am  gonna do anything to get her .

Fuck! I think I should treat her like a normal employee for sometime. I gonna be very strict with her maybe in that case whatever am feeling for her would go.

When I woke up yesterday morning I had a serious hangover due to the amount of alcohol I took in . So I just took some Advil to reduce the pain . Then called  Sarah telling her I may or may not come to work so I just directed to where Paula's office keys were.

So she won't be in my office in case she decides to take out her anger and hatred for me on my expensive furnitures and machine. ...... seriously that babe is really bipolar with severe anger issues.

After the call I decided to rest for a minute before  heading off to work. But unfortunately for me by the time I opened my eyes it had passed midday so I just went to my study room to work.

"..........my Lord... Please we have reached the office"  Marcus the bodyguard spoke snapping me out off my thoughts . I got down from my car as I entered the office immediately the place was silent as I walk to my private elevator  .

"Good morning Mr Costello " Sarah said with stupid annoying high pitched voice. Oh I pit the unfortunate who would wake up to this horrible voice , infact she should been created dumb at least it would have been better . I just passed her heading straight to my office ignoring her.

"It's opened "
I said when I heard a knock on my door . Soon the door opened with Paula with a cup of coffee in my hand. Making me shocked because I always had to ask her for my coffee and is she brought it  she never brings my coffee on time .

I have to be alert , this girl is a very  good reward winning actress or has she poisoned it to get her revenge at me for telling her how I felt about her. I don't think I trust her. She is not even frowning or glaring for the first time but she wasn't smiling  though.  She looked like she was at a funeral service.

"I was about to ask her who died but stopped when  I saw her eyes they looked so red like she's been crying for a decade. Her face looks so down but she didn't fail to look sexy and beautiful as always . Exactly what I want in a woman even she is sad she must to be able to still turn me on.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her clearing her throat  gaining my attention . Is  so strange the Paula I know would just dump the coffee on my table and walk out of the office. But today she is still standing here like a good employee does. 

Gosh what has come over her today?....I wonder what's eating here up so much.

"Miss Leighton isn't my business but are you okay?" I asked professionally with a bit of concern.

"....um.... yeah " she said stuttering shocking me. She has never stuttered before . Oh if this is a dream please wake me up . Or is this some kind of drama she is putting up ?

"Mr Costello I would like to have a word with you" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay have a sit "

"...um.... Mr Costello I need you to grant me a five months advance salary payment"

"WHAT!"
I said with shock ,her salary is huge so what is she doing with a five months advance salary payment. Why was she gonna buy a yacht or what?

"Miss Leighton am sorry but I can't grant you your wish , this company was passed from my father to me and as it stands this company has it's terms and policies an employee can't take more than a one month advance salary thought the money is available I can't break the policy , over the years employees used  to ask for advanced payment then fail to work . Policies are policies and I won't break them ." I said in professional tone.

So after rejecting me and slapping me more then three times she has the balls to ask me for a five months advance salary. I could even give a year advance salary payment for free from my own money but like I said I am going to be treating her like an employee and put all my feels and infatuations aside .

"Mr Costello please.......okay just a three month advance salary payment ....I promise I will work very hard.....I could even work extra hours just to cover up " she said looking so desperate as her eyes became watery.

Surprisly I felt hurt seeing  her look so sad and desperate. She really wasn't herself today . What could even make her so desperate to asked for advanced payment.

"Miss Leighton I can give just one month advance payment_"

"Adrian please ...you are the boss and owner you have the power to amend policies of the company"
I was speaking when she cut me off saying as a tear run down her face.

"What are you using the money for?" I asked as she looks at me speechless .

".......I need the money.."

"That doesn't answer  my question miss Leighton"

"It's .....confidential"

"Fine then when you are ready to talk about your purpose of an advance payment you back to settle it then I know what to do from there Miss Leighton "

" ....I need it to take ....umm....I need it urgently...._"

"Miss Leighton  you are dismissed now return to your duty post "
She was saying when I cut her off dismissing her.

____________________________________________________________________
OH GOSH!!..... , THAT WAS SO RUDE😠😠.

WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH ADRIAN??

DOESN'T HE REALIZE THIS IS HIS CHANCE TO GET PAULA AND PROVE TO HER THE GOOD PART OF HIM🙉🙉.

HELLO LOVELY READERS,
THANKS FOR READING 😉

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT . PLEASE VOTE I DID BEEN GRATEFUL 🤗 THANKS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME @ kaytylamarshall .
For a quick follow back within 24hours.
Also you can private message me for a mutual friendship 😽.

PLEASE VOTE😽