CHAPTER 32✓

PAULA'S POV:

Shaking in panic I entered the room locking the door behind wiping my tear as I sat on the floor crying. I can't believe had a nightmare again. The past that always hunters me even though I did everything I could to forget about that unforgettable night it till hunters me.

I sit on the floor with my head on my knees crying . I always appeared tough and strong but i still can't get over it. Just one night changed my life and destiny . The shame and disgrace was just too unbearable but if it was for that unfortunately night . I don't have had my bundle of joy , the best son in the world my lovely Damien.

I wiped my tears calming myself before I got up from the floor moving to bed. Trying to calm down as sleep consumed me.

". Miss Leighton .... Miss Leighton" I heard a high pitched voice calling me whiles I felt a hand on arm tapping me. I groaned annoyed as I opened my eyes to see the hostess standing by the bed with a frown on her face.

"Can...I help you?"

"Actually Mr Costello said I should tell you we will be arriving in ten minutes so freshen up there is also a new brush and paste available in the bathroom " she said before walking out of the room.

I lazily got off the bed making my way to the other door I assume is the bathroom. I gasped when I entered the bathroom . Holy sh*t!this place if f**king glorified with wealth. I slowly moved over to the sink area removing my shirt to brush my teeth.

"Ahhhhh....fuck!" I screamed when I saw my reflection in the morning. My eyes looked swollen and reddish my nose too looked red due to me crying early.

"PAULA ARE YOU OK?"

I screamed when Adrian stood at the entrance asking. I glanced at him irritated couldn't he knock .

"Don't you have any ma__"I was asking him glaring at him annoyed but his eyes were fixed somewhere else . Making me follow where his eyes fixed on. I grasped when I realized he was staring at my boobs . That's when I realized I had removed my shirt leaving me in only my red lace bra and skirt . I quickly moved my hands to cover my boobs.

"....um... so....rry...i__" he was saying stuttering when I angrily cut him off.

"GET OUT!" He immediately turned his back leaving . I quickly shut the bathroom door annoyed . The balls of this man! How dare he? The fact that he owns this sh*t does mean he could just walk in without knocking.

I quickly brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush that was there . After that I stripped myself naked entering the shower to have a quick bath.

"Goddammit" how can I entered the shower without taking a soap along . How foolish of me . I looked around to see a men's wash soap at the corner. Oh gosh....I hate to use it but it's better than going out with a towel wrapped around my naked self just to take soap. At least using the men's wash is better showering with nothing.

I poured some in hands rubbing it in my body and hair before rinsing myself . I stepped out naked how stupid of me first no soap then now no towel. I walked over to cupboard at the top hoping to find some towels inside. Instead it was filled with shower gels and a hair dry. ....wait did I just see a hair dryer ? What will Costello be doing with a hair dry . I burst into laughter finding this a bit funny.

Most guys just use their towel to wipe their hair but the piece of sh*t uses a hand dry. Wow! I am guessing he is the type that wastes time in the bathroom. I closed the top cupboard moving to the lower cupboard. As I opened the first drawer to see a pack of condoms inside then a small bottle with lube .

Eeeeei.....! I muttered in disgust closing it immediately . As I moved to the second drawer to see a white neatly folded towels . I pulled it out using it to clean myself. Damn! The towel too big and heavy . After getting dressed I walked towards the door exiting the room . I thought I locked this door earlier....hmm.... never.

I sighed making my way to where I sat before to see Adrian speaking to the hostess before turning his direction to me after sensing my present.

"Let's go the car is waiting" he said watching as he lead the way . I didn't know we had landed. I smiled immediately I stepped out of the jet inhaling the scent of Greece. I felt a little excited but really sad because babylu really wanted to come here . It would have been fun if it was just Damien, babylu and I here.

"Welcome to Greece amore" Adrian said cutting me off my thoughts.

___________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter.

But I hope I managed to enter you all.

Please feel free to comment.
Please share my story and please VOTE 🤗🤗 .
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORT AM REALLY GRATEFUL.