CHAPTER 7✓

PAULA'S POV:

"Oh am extremely sorry" she said gasping .

"Well according to your CV you are very good and smart besides you are the first I have interviewed since yesterday who looks sensible and responsible , bold , confident and beautiful ."she said smiling .

"So you have the job ..."
"Oh gosh thank you am so grateful " I said a bit shocked.

"So....I will show you around and how things are done here tomorrow and you will officially start on Monday even though the boss well not be a work on Monday but he will come on Tuesday he is out of the country currently" she said smiling.

I shook hands with her before standing up .
"Thanks again Mrs Williams" I said.

"No I should thank you for coming or else I wouldn't have gotten my maternity leave " she said smiling .

I exited the office . What kind of boss will refuse to give a pregnant woman maternity leave if she didn't get someone to replace her. I thought as I walked into the elevator within five minutes I walked out of the company heading home straight since Lewis was going to pick Damien up from school . Immediately I got home I did a bath as relaxed closing my eyes.

"Cutie I GOT THE JOB" Lewis screamed banging into my room few minutes after I had put Damien bed. I screamed dancing with him .

"I also got one too " I screamed .

"What?? When??" He asked confused

I was trying to tell you this morning but it seems like someone wasn't answering his phone" I said faking my sadness with a puppy eye.

"Am... sorry I didn't mean to I think I was at interview during that time".

"Well.... yesterday night after you left I decided to go online for job hunting ....I found two but I had one interview today and got the job I was even shocked though." I said smiling .

"OMG am so proud of you " he said hugging me.
"Am proud of you too bro "I said back.

"Please watch Damien for me " I said hugging him then dressed up before heading out for work

I arrived at the restaurant at 8:35pm making me five minutes late. I quickly entered rushing to the staff room to change into my uniform before Mr Herman noticed I was late. I came out rushing to the counter to start working.

"Hi girl you late tonight ???" Bryan said smiling fixing an order.

" Didn't need you to tell me that !!"

"So...if I may ask what kept you late or..is it little Damien ???"

"Last time I checked , you weren't a the boss here and besides have you ever heard of the phrase "mind your own business"!!.

I said walking away to take an order , well don't say I was being rude but Bryan can be an ass a lot. I walked to table 16 which had two young guys .

"Hello welcome Piero's Italian restaurant and am your waitress for the night so what would you like to have???"
I said boldly and professionally without smiling as I held my notepad gain their attention as they turned watching me.

"Hello... there am Ryan " one of them said watching my body smiling which got me irritated .

"And am Marcos ,....Paula such a nice name of a sexy lady like you " the another said as he saw my name tag smiling.

" what would you like to have ??" I asked gritting my teeth trying to control my anger .

".... anything you have to offer beautiful" they both said smiling as they their eyes roam around my body.

"How about you both go to a strip club and find a hoe for your disgusting dicks f**k perverts " I snapped at them walking away. They both had their mouths opened shocked at me. Then am guessing no girl had said that to them before.
This one thing I hate about my job. Stupid horny men always drooling over my body .

"Hi Bryan please go and serve table 16 I think the manger is calling me"
I said to Bryan when I reached the counter whiles I took sit .

After sometime I stood up to take a some orders till my shift was over which was 1:00am in the morning . So I changed into some comfortable clothes before packing my stuff heading out.

"Hi Paula wait up"Mr Herman's voice said behind stopping me in my tracks as I turned to face him.

Is there a problem Mr!!

"No...... well I don't think is safe for you to go home alone considering the time ..so I was thinking of giving you a ride home..."
He said scratching the back of his neck smiling.

"Look Mr Herman thanks but I don't think it's necessary besides we stay at different directions " I said walking out of the restaurant annoyed he does this every time am going home late at night and I always reject his offer can't he just understand that.

"Paula I insist every day you turn me down but am not taking no of an answer today" Mr Herman said as he approached me .

"AND I SAID NO SO BACK OFF MR HERMAN" I said snapping at him as I turned facing him while he watched shock at my out burst , I know I sounded rude to him but I hate people who keep insisting even when I say no.

"....wow.......you know am only twenty-seven years meaning am only five years older than you so stop calling Mr Herman it makes me feel old so it will be nice if you call me Eric ."

"Well I don't care what you feel ,you are my boss I will call you Mr Herman even if I was older than you so good night Mr Herman"

I said walking away to the junction as I waited for an Uber . It didn't take long before it the Uber arrived so I sat inside as it drove to my house. The moment it's reached I paid the driver quickly getting down yawning entering the house going straight to the bedroom as I stripped my clothes putting on a big comfortable cardigan before collapsing on my bed . Since Damien will be sleeping with Lewis I had my bed to myself .

____________________________________________________________________

HELLO DEAR READERS THANKS FOR READING 😉.
PLEASE FOLLOW ME @kaytylamarshall.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER.
PLEASE VOTE 🤗🤗🤗🤗.

THANKS FOR VOTING😎.