When UN turned back to face the entirety of the group, he started to speak. "For those of you who don't want to help America run a background check, I'm going to ask you to leave for lunch break, and be back by..." UN glanced at the watch on his wrist. "It's eleven twenty five right now, so how about we come back together at one twenty five. But, if you are planning to do research on those two individuals, you are free to work on that for the rest of the day. However, I'm going to ask you to stick around for a few minutes for some ground rules." 

Most of the room stood up to leave, but I didn't.

Anything, even spending time with America and some of his friends, was worth it to get out of this room.

"Alright. Japan, China, South Korea, America, Poland, Russia, Germany,  Angola, and Nigeria. That sounds like a good amount, what do you think EU?" UN asked, as he counted the amount of countries on his fingers.

"That's good, and there are enough differing opinions to keep a lot of them in check." EU responded.

"Great! Okay, everyone. Firstly, you all must be in a room with a camera in it. I think you know why already. Secondly, if we catch you goofing off and not doing what you volunteered to do, you will not be allowed to participate in one of these informational gatherings again. And, lastly, don't gather any off-topic information that 'proves' that one of your enemies did it. EU and I have a lot of stress on us already, and we would like it if a fight didn't break out."

"To add to that, all information that you find must be handed to us. You may copy it and keep it for yourself, if you would like to." EU added.

"Is that everything?" The lighter blue flag questioned to his darker blue partner. EU nodded his head, and the other turned back to us. "Fantastic. I suggest that you find out what their names are, but I figured that you knew that." 

All of us confirmed this. "Then you are set to go."

Once UN dismissed us, we each got up and headed for the door. 

I was somewhat surprised that China of all countries wanted to do this, because it meant more time with America. And last time that I checked, they didn't like each other very much.

Once the last of us closed the doors, Angola started a conversation. "Should we, um, meet after we have had lunch?" His English was a bit broken, but not to the point of garbling nonsense.

"I like that plan," Japan cheerfully smiled. "Does one thirty sound reasonable?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. However, where are we going to meet?" Nigeria questioned.

"I suggest America's room, since he was the one who suggested we do this in the first place." China gestured over to the striped country.

"Um, I guess." America turned to me. "If it's okay with you, then we can go there."

I gave him and the others am measly shrug, "Surrre." 

"Great! I'll see you all in a bit." South Korea exclaimed, whilst he ran off. 

The remaining members, including myself, said our goodbyes and headed to our rooms. 

America and I walked back to our room, side by side. Well, almost. The country on my left kept falling back and catching up, it was weird. 

He must have something on his mind. I thought. I began to hypothesize what he could be thinking about. 

Could it be those two guys? Does he keep thinking about them? No, he wouldn't be this paranoid about them. 

What if he's just hungry? No, when America's hungry he does something about it, and he definitely doesn't stop every so often.

What could it be?