Bakusquad is lit bruh

Start from the beginning

"Hah? What did you say floaty?" I cleared my throat. Now all eyes were on me and Katsu. I had dealt with him a ton of times, so this was like another day for me.

I put my palm on his head. "Katsu, sit down, please." I smiled at him. I never had to glare at him before. He plopped down on the chair and grumbled.

"Wow! (Y/n)-Chan! How'd you do that!?" Everyone except Todoroki bombarded me with questions. I answered them the best I could. After finishing up my meal, I looked at Todoroki, who was also packing up.

"Yup! Todoroki-San, do you want to walk back to class with me?"

"Of course." I bid goodbye to everyone before heading off with him. After all the different classes, in between which I found out I was good at English, school ended. I rushed home and told Oya about the whole day. When I mentioned Todoroki, she widened her eyes.

"Do you mean, Todoroki Shoto? Son of Pro Hero Endeavor?"

"Yea. Why do you ask?"

"Wait here. I have to find something real quick." She dug through old albums and photos and took out a little picture. "Here." She said as she handed me the photo. No way...

I tried my best okay

I tried my best okay. It's so hard to draw in the creators style. I'm sorry :(

Childhood friends?! This bitch is lucky! I awed at the smile Todoroki held. After taking a few quick pics of it, I put in my bag to take to school the next day. I'm gonna show the original to Todoroki but show the others the one on my phone. I giggled. "Oh! Mum! Toshi is coming over today!" She yelled an okay.

••••••••••••

You

Musaki you little shit

Mu-Chan

I'm dead aren't I

You

Yes you are

You wrote the fanfic that I read the day I met you

Didn't you

Mu-Chan

Perhaps

Okay look

I had the quirk ready and everything

I needed you to choose that quirk

What other way to manipulate you than through something you read all the time?

You

You're awful at writing you know that?

Mu-Chan

Whatever you say hun

•••••••••••

Soon the bell rang and I sprang down to open it. I opened it as usual with a huge grin, but he didn't return it. He just went past me, straight to my bedroom. *lenny face* jkjkjk I opened the door, through which Noru sprang onto Toshi. He grabbed Noru and put him back in the room and without a word, sat on my bed.

"Toshi... Is something wrong?" He didn't say anything back. Just stared down on the floor. Noru was pawing at him, trying to get his attention. "Toshi... You can tell me whatever you want. I want say anything ba-"

"Why do you hang out with me?! You're so strong and amazing, and I'm just a failure. We don't match!" He yelled, tears brimming his eyes. I gave him a sad smile.

"I don't think you're a failure. You have an amazing quirk and a great personality. You're an amazing person. I'm the one who's lucky." I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. I slowly rubbed his hair to calm him down. He returned it and sighed into my shirt. We pulled apart after a while. Noru was still pawing onto Shinso's feet.

"Yea, yea. I see you." He said and picked him up. He put him on his lap.

"Well! I'll get some cookies! You can find the cat toys in the cupboard!" I went and brought some cookies and special coffee cake that Oya made. Returning back, he was holding the cat ears we had bought the first time we hung out. He chuckled. "It's been a while huh?" He hummed and placed it back into its place. Everything is okay. And everyone is fine.

I drew a little something for you! UwU! Hope you have a great day! I'm trying to let everyone have equal amount of time, but obviously that's not possible

I drew a little something for you! UwU! Hope you have a great day! I'm trying to let everyone have equal amount of time, but obviously that's not possible. So I'll do what I can.

The villains will have more screen time. I'm going to make the relationship between you and Shigaraki first. Then when the others are introduced I'll build it with them too. Since (y/n) is free on the weekend because of the breakout between her and Kai, you'll be spending time with him instead. And then the other members.

The I'll see you all later! Buh-bye!