Act 2 Chapter 9 : A Silent Scream

QUICK WARNING! this chapter might be quite EMOTIONAL for some readers so I recommend you to have tissues and maybe food with you.

Well then shall we begin with the tragic ending?

---- ----- ----- ----- ------ ----- ------

500 years ago, a ruthless demon caused a rampage upon the Clover Kingdom. They were so close to extinction until their saviour with a four leaf grimoire came to save his kingdom, he defeated the blood thirsty demon on its own, with no help from any other Magic Knights. He became the first Wizard King. . .

Previously on "Not Your Ordinary Love Life" . . .

"You're wrong......" The Bull began "Humans are not supposed to be used" He grabbed his Demon Dweller "By no one, neither for entertainment or selfish reasons" Ivan yawned. He wasn't taking the Magic Knight seriously "You will pay for the damage you have inflicted on my family" Asta glanced at his wife ripping her white apron and tying it around his wounded father-in-law. "Pfft, you think you and that spoiled little princess can win against me!?" He sneered. "You will both drop like dead flies in a mere second! It's over for both of you, in this world I created everyone will be against you, wishing for your death" He ran his fingers through his hair "NOTHING CAN STOP ME!"

"Well then, good thing we came"

Asta turned around to see portal opening up "Huh, is that-", Yuno, Mimosa and the Black Bulls were coming out of the portal one by one. "Now we can have them cool heroic entrance that we wanted" Captain Yami held his cigar between his lips.

"Captain!" Asta shrieked, "How did you all get here?!" Captain Yami dragged a familiar rabbit forward "My ride can be very useful when needed" He smirked. "So this where you ran to, huh?" Yuno looked around. The tiny bull ran towards the group, "Yuno, Mimosa! Thank you for coming" He smiled, "No need to thank us, we're friends after all!" Mimosa said "I'm not his friend, I'm his rival" Yuno corrected. Mimosa giggled before catching a struggling cousin from the corner of her eyes "Is that. . .Uncle?" She ran to Noelle's side "Mimosa?! How are you here?" Noelle asked in disbelief, "I will tell you everything later, your Father is the main priority now" Mimosa answered. Noelle nodded before creating a water shield around them.

"Was the barrier that weak?" Everyone except Mimosa turned their attention to Ivan, "Well who cares I'll be more entertained!" He sneered. "Who left their kid run lose?" Captain Yami asked. "Kid, me?" Ivan shook his head before laughing "I AM GOD!", "You're delusional" Yuno retorted. " I don't like your attitude" Ivan uttered, "Get them" The humanoids began running towards the group. "You guys must pass your limits, mainly you Asta" The Captain of the Black Bulls got into his battle stance. "You better treat us to some booze, boy", "I want yummies, la!", "T-t-this i-i-is s-s-so embarrassing, eek!" Grey shrieked, "Let's get this over with, I want to see my angel". Asta held both his swords tightly before slicing his way through the humanoids. "Asta! We can handle them, you go and put that crazy kid to sleep" The bull nodded.

"Seems like you made it, kiddo" Ivan clapped "Oh but you weren't the only one" There was a humanoid behind Asta. Their body slowly crumbling into little pieces. The humanoid charged towards Asta swinging their axe at the male. But stumbled back to the ground. "Very intriguing." His pages flipped "World Creation Magic : Tree of Knowledge" Just when Asta was about to dash to Ivan, a tree grew from the ground below him within seconds. "E-EH?!" He shrieked. Ivan snatched the fruit from the tree and crouched down to the humanoid's height "Take a bite if you wish to survive . . ." He grinned. They reached for the fruit and took a bite. The wind began to howl, forcing the trees to bend, the humanoids crumbled back into sand, flowing with the wind. "WHAT THE!" Asta had stabbed his Demon Destroyer on the ground, trying not to get blown away by the monstrous wind. "Mana Zone : Sea Dragon's Cradle!" Each Magic Knight had a water orb formed around them "What is going on?" Noelle asked, "LOOK DOWN" Finral pointed out. Everyone turned their attention to the cause. It was the humanoid.