Act 2 : Prologue

In every fairy tale, there is always a princess who is cursed. They end up being save by their prince and have a happy ending. Noelle Silva, the youngest and last born of the Silva family, was hated due to not being able to control her magic and for being the cause of her mother's 'death'. What an unlucky child you would say, but don't forget every fairy tale has their prince, which is Asta of the Black Bulls. A 15 year old boy from Hage Village whose dream is to become the Wizard King and end the discrimination in this corrupted world. After 10 months of fighting, crying, despair, fun and love Noelle and Asta got married and lived happily ever after.

THE END

Is what you thought I was going to say right?

If so your wrong

This fairy tale involves tears

Despair

Some comedy

And last but not least

Love

Get ready,

Because this is Not Your Ordinary Love Life.  .  .

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

'Was it all a dream?', Noelle raised her arm towards the ceiling just to find a shiny jewelled placed on a golden ring around her finger. A soft smile crawled on her face. She stood up and got ready for the new day. "Good morning everyone!" Noelle sat down on the dining table and grabbed her breakfast, "Good morning, Noelle" Vanessa gently patted her head before facing her food. "Good morning" Asta yawned while walking to a free sit next to Noelle, "G-good m-morning b-bakasta" A taint of crimson red appeared on her cheeks "Good morning darling!", Noelle spat the water she was drinking while the Black Bulls were giggling "D-darling!?", "Since we are married I thought I should give you a nickname, you don't like it?" He stared at her dumbfounded.

 "I can change it to pumpkin pie, sweetheart, babe, sugar, honey, baby girl or even MY GODESS-" Asta was sent flying away by Noelle "N-noelle is fine. . . " She placed both of her pigtails in front of her cheeks to hide her flustered face. "Speaking about being married" Everyone turned their attention to Vanessa, "When are you guys going to your honeymoon?". Asta and Noelle stared at each other then at Vanessa "Honeymoon?" Asta sat back down on his sit and began to eat "After newlyweds get married they celebrate by going on a holiday!" Finral explained, "But how about missions?" Noelle asked, "Don't worry about us we can take care  of it so both of you enjoy your holidays, la!", "But where should we go?" Asta sliced his bacon and ate it "No need to worry about that" Captain Yami joined the conversation "We have arranged everything, just get your stuff ready you are leaving today", "Today, isn't that too early?!" Noelle jumped from her sit. "Have you got a problem brat?" Captain Yami stared daggers at Noelle making her to sit back down "So it's decided!" Vanessa clapped her hands together "You guys forget about missions and enemies and just enjoy this romantic holiday!". She pushed Noelle upstairs while Asta followed behind them.

"Are you both ready?" Finral questioned gaining a nod from the young couple. "Here is your monthly pay, make sure to use it wisely" Captain Yami handed them their allowance before they all said goodbye and hugged. "Alright, the portal is ready" Finral announced. The royal and her husband grabbed their bags and passed through the portal to be greeted by a bright town with perfect views of the sea. "Oh, one more thing!" Noelle turned around and looked at Finral "We will pick you up here, same time in 2 weeks" She nodded and gave him a wave. "So  . . . Where should we go first?" They stared at each other in the awkward silence "How about we walk around the town?" Asta proposed "Sure bakasta but your going to carry my bags" Noelle walked away "Ehhhh, why? And don't use the 'royalty' excuse!" Asta grabbed the bags and tried to catch up to Noelle.

Our young couple wandered through the town as they giggled, flirt and sometimes blasted Asta towards the sky. They had left their guards down since there wasn't any signs of enemies attacking or stealing.

But little did they know,

 someone was watching their every move.  .  .

??? POV :

"So what have you found them?" I slowly stirred my wine before taking a sip from it "Yes your majesty, they seem to be alone" I stood up from my throne "Good, make sure that Noelle isn't injured, I don't care about that rat" I waved my hand in the air as a sign of dismissal, the knight nodded and walked off. "Don't worry Noelle, I'll save you" I stared at the portrait and slowly reached for it "After all, no daughter of mine will be married to a peasant" I smirked and walked into the darkness. I can't wait to talk to you, Noelle!

--- --- --- ---  --- --- --- ---  --- --- --- --- 

Narrator P.O.V

"I'm so tired~" Noelle fell on the bed "You didn't even carry anything!" He placed their belongings near the table "I'm royalty, I'm not meant to carry anything!" She sat up and grabbed her pillow "I'm going to take shower first if you don't mind" Noelle nodded and Asta made his way to the bathroom 'Me and b-bakasta are married!' Noelle thought while she rolled around the bed 'Now that I think about is only me and bakasta' she gulped 'In one room' A taint of red crawled on her cheeks 'A-a-alone. . .' , "Noelle, I'm done you can-" Noelle slapped Asta with the pillow " What was that for?!", "F-f-for b-b-being an I-idiot!" Asta held Noelle's wrist and pulled her closer "Well you decided to marry this idiot" He gave her a smirk making her flustered.

"I'M SORRY NOELLE PLEASE LET ME IN!" Asta was knocking on the door hoping Noelle will forgive him "I hope you learned your lesson, hmph!" She couldn't help but giggle. She stood up and went to the bathroom 'Maybe I was to harsh on him' .

'I hope he didn't catch a cold or is angry at me', Noelle dries her hair with a towel and walks to the door "B-bakasta I'm sorry-" She opened the door to reveal a sleeping bull. She interlocked her arms while slowly walking to Asta "Right let's get you to bed" She placed her right arm around his waist and her left hand on his chest. 'Noelle think of unicorns!' Her face was heat up just by being this close to Asta. 'JUST A FEW MORE STEPS AND YOU WILL SURVIVE' Noelle tried to place him on the bed without both falling, she tucked him and gave him a kiss on the forehead "Goodnight, bakasta".

To be continued .  .  .

Hello!

The sequel is out!

Did you like the intro?

I'm not making a new book though, I'm having a hard time thinking of a title so yay!
Anyways, I'm sorry if I took long in uploading I was trying to catch up with life since my social skills went down the hill, school work is not finished and I only have 2 weeks left before I go back 😅.
Not only that I thought that I should wait a month before uploading to set the mood

Your welcome

(Don't hate me, it was all just for the book and also I wanted to see your reactions)

Written by-Astelle4life

Edited by-Chihav