Part 1 : Confession (Rewritten)

- Read in dark mode and make the font smaller for better experience!
- I also listened to Heart to Heart by DeMarco

- Read in dark mode and make the font smaller for better experience!- I also listened to Heart to Heart by DeMarco

The day the night sky was luminated by fireworks, a confession had sparked a silver heart.

Noelle Silva let out a shaky breath as she stared at the sky above her. The fireworks reflected within her eyes. It was a scene that captivated her attention. She felt warmth beneath the lights, the desired comfort needed after her exhausting life. A hand held on to Noelle's palm, taking her attention. "Noelle! Come on, let's get closer!" Kahono giggled. The Silva paused her thoughts, feeling her body move forward as her friend dragged her through the crowd. "WAIT! DONT LEAVE US BEHIND!" A certain voice shrieked. Noelle turned to see a familiar bull dashing to her direction. Asta and Kiato were screaming for Kahono to wait, but she kept on moving. The water mage smiled, starting to take the lead. "Keep up!" She taunted, Kahono laughing. They both started to slow down as they got closer to the fireworks. Noelle released Kahono's hand and crouched down. "I have never ran so much in my entire life." She huffed out, trying to catch her breath. Kahono smiled before turning to Asta and Kiato. They spoke between themselves.

A loud bang was heard. Noelle lifted her head up and stared in awe. It was beautiful, she raised her arm to the sky and pointed. "Guys look! That firework is shaped like a heart!" She turned to her friends. She stopped her actions as she noticed how focused they were.

"Asta," Kahono started, a mischievous grin had formed in her face. It sent shivers through the Silva's skin. The little bull turned to Kahono, acknowledging her words. "What do you think of Noelle?" Noelle jumped slightly, a squeaky sound leaving her lips as she stared at her friend in utter shock. "Kahono! What are you thinking!" She hissed as she shook her friends shoulders. She was stuttering, hands swaying around. Asta thought for moment, he stared at Noelle. The Silva made eye contact with Asta and for a second, the world stopped.

"I guess, when I think about Noelle . . ." He started, his eyes widened as he realised something. He smiled "I guess I like her", Noelle could hear a loud thump. Was it the fireworks or her heart pounding? Her breath was caught on her throat, blood rushing to her cheeks. She was unsure of what to do. The water mage just stared at the little bull. His beaming smile melting her walls. It was warm and bright.

Like a firework.

Noelle gasped. Asta was someone she admired - as much as she didn't want to admit - she found comfort in his smile. It was compelling. Her heart fluttered. She was infatuated with him,mind and all. His words, actions, appearance. Everything that involved Asta, jumbled up her thoughts, but somehow, she was at ease. His presence brought her comfort. She fidgeted with her fingers, face red and mouth agape.

Noelle raised her wand, aiming it at her companion

Noelle raised her wand, aiming it at her companion. She lowered her face hoping to hide her flustered expression. "You absolute idiot. . ." He grinned, scratching the back of his head. A water dragon erupted from her wand, consuming a shrieking Asta. He was projected into the sky, blending with the fireworks. Noelle lowered her wand, gripping tightly to her dress. The day the night sky was luminated by fireworks, Noelle Silva had come to a realisation,

She cared for Asta deeply.

○°. ○°.
°○ .○°

Happy New Year!
Take care, love you all❤️