Part 5 : The battle that determines our future!

500 years ago, a ruthless demon caused a rampage upon the Clover Kingdom. They were so close to extinction until their saviour with a four leaf grimoire came to save his kingdom, he defeated the blood thirsty demon on its own, with no help from any other Magic Knights. He became the first Wizard King. . .

Previously on "Not Your Ordinary Love Life" .  .  .

*Knock knock*  "Who is awake at this time" a strong female voice groaned as she opened the door. "Please" said a gentle voice as they took their hood off "Please teach me combat skills , Ms. Mereleona!" she said while staring at her with determination "Noelle?" said  Mereleona.

The time has come for our amazing heroes to go through the exam!
The teams where choosen by random since they had to adapt to fighting with different Magic knights.
Mimosa, Asta and Xerx where Team B.
Yuno, Noelle and En where Team P.

"Yuno!!!" Asta ran towards him at full speed. "You better make it to the finals so I can take you down!" Asta smirked while pointing at him. "I should be saying that to you" Yuno answered bluntly and walked away from him. " By the way Noelle" Asta turned towards her,  Where have you been for the past three weeks??" He ask as he titled his head to the left. " None of your business, bakasta" Noelle turned around flipping one of her pigtail just to meet her rival. Mimosa. Mimosa's and Noelle's eyes met, you could feel their mana taking form in the ambience. A water dragon versus a carnivorous plant. "Mimosa we have to get going" Asta tapped her shoulder " We are going to be late". "Oh okay let's go, Asta!" Mimosa walked away from Noelle without saying anything. 

"I'm going to make sure my training does not go to waste!" Noelle thought while she look up towards the sky. "I'm going to make sure I win this fight against Mimosa, I wont let her intimidate me!" Noelle slapped her cheeks leaving her red marks on her face and turned to Mimosa, staring at her laughing, smiling while talking to Asta making her a little bit jealous. "Well, well, well look who we have here" a familiar voice said as it got closer and closer. Noelle turned around just to see one of her living nightmares "Big brother Solid" Noelle mumbled "Don't call me that" Solid said in an intimidating tone "I'm not siblings with a MISTAKE" he chuckled while leaving "I cant wait to take you down!".

Our young heroes were able to pass the first round and began to adapt to their teams. Captain Yami was in the hideout 'pushing his limits' in the bathroom. The Black Bulls where cheering for the commarades in the background, while Charmy got to sit in the front with the Wizard King. They were taking a break since they needed to recover mana.

"Y-yuno" a sweet voice said, Yuno had to turn around and looked down to find a little girl. "You are the one from the play. . ." Yuno noticed she was hiding something "Sorry for knocking you out in the last mission." He gave her a sweet smile. "Here you go, la!" Charmy handed him a cupcake " So you can restore your mana" Charmy added while fidgeting her fingers. Yuno took a bite his eye widened due to the cupcake melting in his mouth "This is delicious. Thank you" He said as he took another bite. Asta was walking with Mimosa and thanking her for her support in the battle. He stopped as he saw Noelle by herself and ran towards her leaving Mimosa all by herself and jealous. "Hey, Noelle!" Noelle turned around to see Asta running with one his hand on the air waving at her.

He stopped and seized some air before talking. "You were amazing when you were fighting your brother!" Asta smiled, "He deserved that hit" Noelle was about to tell him something before she notice Mimosa behind him. "Thank you" she gave him a fake smile while tightening her fist "I'm sorry but can we talk later Asta? I have to go." Noelle walked away from Asta as Mimosa approached him. "Did I do something wrong?" Asta frowned. "Don't worry Asta, I'm sure is nothing!" Mimosa tried to cheer up Asta and decided to change the topic "By the way, we are so close to getting to the finals!" Mimosa smiled, "Oh yeah your right!" Asta began to fire up "JUST WAIT YUNO IM GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN!".