Act 2 Chapter 8 : Reinforcements!

Just a quick note, this chapter will involve a self-observed human who calls themselves God. Really sorry if this offends you in any way. Anyways let's carry on!

500 years ago, a ruthless demon caused a rampage upon the Clover Kingdom. They were so close to extinction until their saviour with a four leaf grimoire came to save his kingdom, he defeated the blood thirsty demon on its own, with no help from any other Magic Knights. He became the first Wizard King. . .

Previously on "Not Your Ordinary Love Life" . . .

"Where is you ring?" The bull's breath hitched before making eye contact with Noelle. She looked very worried as she examined his features 'Messy hair, red puffy eyes, Dry tears on his sleeves and coat', "Ah well you see. . . I erm lost it. . " He half smiled. The Silva knew that he was lying, she knew her father was involved in this but didn't dare say anything because actions spoke louder than words. A "CLING" was heard from the other side of the room. Asta turned his head to find a shiny jewel without an owner. "Noelle?! Why did you throw your ring?!" Asta shrieked. She stood up and cleaned the dust from her dress "I didn't throw it bakasta, I lost it" His eyes widened. She reached her hand towards the bull "Plus, I don't like the ring. I preferred if you bought me one. . ." Noelle blushed. She formed a key from water and let the chains fall from Asta's wrist. He rushed into Noelle's arms and dug his head on her shoulder "I promise to get you a better one once this is all over. . ." He muttered. Noelle nodded.

RUN, DON'T LOOK BACK!" Noelle ordered. They were both running through the narrow hallways evading as many spells as possible. " What about you?" Asta turned back to see a very tired princess, drops of sweat slowly forming and her speed was decreasing over the time. "I'm fine bakasta, I'm not a weakling-" The silver haired bumped into her husband's chest. He quickly carried her bridal style and went back to running. " Fire Creation Magic: Hellhound!" A flaming wolf came out of the pursuer's grimoire. Noelle looked with wide eyes at the beast running straight towards them "OH SHOOT, BAKASTA RUN FASTER" The bull didn't hesitate to follow her orders and ran faster. The Hellhound launched itself to the ceiling before jolting to the couple.  "Water Creation Magic: Rain!" Water droplets formed into dagger and unleashed themselves to the beast. Unable to evade, it fell down and whimpered in pain. "We are nearly near the exist!". Just a few more steps and they would have been free from such narrow cage, but before they could even react, they were floating. The room had shifted and now they were outside

 "He found us"

"Noelle~, already leaving without saying 'hello' or 'goodbye' to your father." Two figures walked out of the dark forest. "How rude of you" Ivan stood behind Richard. "Ah, you still are with my daughter after everything I told you?" He looked down upon the bull, hoping he will shatter again "Father, leave him alone!" Noelle stood in between them. "I'm sorry but I can't, his fate has already been decided" He smirked. "I'm not dying that easily!" Asta yelled back. "Shut up, you have no rights to speak" Richard's tone changed sending chills through Noelle's body. "Noelle, I will give you the chance to make up for your mistakes and marry Brat IV" He stretched his hand to his daughter "Everything can go back to normal-","No!" She interrupted. She tightened her fists " I didn't do anything wrong. And if you think you can take bakasta away from me that easily" The princess glared at her dad "Well you thought wrong". The silent was broken by a low chuckle. Richard placed his palm over his face. "It seems like you need to be disciplined" His voice was cold as ice. " Might as well use this as an opportunity to teach you a lesson, Father" Noelle's grimoire opened,' JUST WHY DID I HAVE TO SPEAK, NOW I'M GOING TO DIE' The male Silva snapped his fingers "Ivan take care of that thing" Ivan nodded.