#PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT!!!

Hello, I'm the author of "Ill Wait For You Bakasta"
This was previously known as "Not Your Ordinary Love Life!"

I came back to this account in hopes that some people are still active with this story. Thank you so much for taking the time to read the book. And thank you for taking your time reading what I'm about to say today.

This is my first time speaking out on the conflict occurring between israel and Palestine. I'm not educated enough and I don't really know many facts. But I will link some tik tokers @ in here that are very informative and also have multiple resources that don't include donating.
I'll put a TRIGGER WARNING HERE.
I will be talking about a very gruesome situation, and it will contain links to articles and videos so you can gain better understanding. If it makes you uncomfortable it's fine to ignore this post. BUT PLEASE DONT IGNORE WHATS GOING ON IN GAZA. Try taking part in activities to support Palestine and reduce Israel resources.

Thank you.

Also, I'm sorry that my information is everywhere. The timelines may not be correct, but I just want to focus on informing about what Palestinians stuck in Gaza are suffering from.

If you aren't really engaged with the news or content on tik tok that raises awareness. Israel has blocked the entry of humanitarian aid to Gaza.  There have been pictures of hundreds of trucks containing vital resources (food) waiting outside the border of Rafah (the one I'm showing you was released on the 21st February).

 This is obviously affecting Palestine refugees (sorry if I get this wrong and they are not actually refugees

This is obviously affecting Palestine refugees (sorry if I get this wrong and they are not actually refugees. I don't know the right terms) as you can clearly tell that the restriction of humanitarian aid is a form of slaughtering Palestinians through starvation.