''I can feel her pain, she is feeling the same my parents did all those years back.'' She replied. ''Promise me something.'' He smiled, he knew what she was going to ask. ''I promise, Sitara will be attending the wedding all in smiles.'' Ananya smiled wide hugging him. ''Do you think Laddoo will have anger issues?''

Ranvijay rolled his eyes. ''Dipika needs to stop associating all anger with her family.''

''How do you know she asked?''

''I know all of you and leave my Laddoo out of it. She is a respectful Princess, Vansh needs to learn some manners.''

''Aww..say it again, it sounds so cute from your mouth.'' He stared at her but she wasn't going to let it go till she heard the name again. It was like a winning a trophy making Ranvijay say the name he wasn't so fond off. ''We should sleep.''

''Not until you call her Laddoo again.'' He gave up.

***

Dev gave a belly rub to his pets as they whimpered to gain his attention. He cuddled the huge hound who demanded a hug. ''Now, all of you stay here and let the people around work in peace..''

''Hukum, Ranawat Princess is here.''

Before Dev could ask, Raina stood behind the staff smiling wide at him. ''You may leave.'' The staff bowed once walking away. He returned the smiled, his eyes locked with hers. There was something off about her and he knew it she was here to share with him. He was more of friend then her sister's husband. The possessiveness of her family at time made it difficult for her to share anything with them. Dev moved closer to his sister in law, ''Why is your smile not reaching your eyes?''

''You think a lot brother in law.'' She replied with a smile

Dev's palm went to her head. ''Its fine, we are family you can share.'' His kind words bought big tears into her eyes. Dev enveloped her in a hug. ''How long has it been?''

''Three months. I couldn't say a word, or my family will do a blood bath.'' She sobbed. Dev wiped her cheeks as if she was 3. ''Let's cheer you up and then we will talk, but make sure not to cry in front of my wife. She is looking for a chance to murder someone.'' Raina smiled nodding her head. Dev was right, her sister enjoyed inviting and then crushing the trouble. Whatever Siddhant had done in the past, Raina could never think of harming him. She took a deep breath as Dev led her in. Ani carefully stepped down the couch running to his aunt. ''Did you miss sweet Ani?''

''Oh I did, so much.'' Raina replied pulling him up into his arms.

''Ani, take your masi to your room and teach her how we clean before food.'' Ani nodded like a good boy blabbering the etiquettes to his aunt. Dev was aware something related to Siddhant has been bothering her and he decided to give her his best advice.

***

Vikram rolled his eyes staring at the bed. ''What are you doing here?''

''Sona adopted me.'' Vansh replied curling back to squealing Vrushali.  ''Daddy is so jealous.'' Vikram stared at his younger brother for a minute before calling out his wife. ''Why is he here?''

''I adopted him''

''Really?''

''No dummy, I am kidding. He is here to bribe me so that he gets to see his future wife.''

''That's wrong vansh.'' Vikram sounded serious

''Says the one who sneaked around and later got behavioral lessons at Sona's maternal home.'' Sona giggled earning a stare from Vikram. ''look my dear bro, either you guys let me see Chitra, or I sleep between you.'' While Vikram looked shocked, Sona smirked. ''You really want me to implement A's methods.'' That bought smile on to Vikram's face. Smiling at his wife he quickly got on Vansh's side while Sona took the other one. She looked at her daughter. ''Its time for you to sleep.'' Laddoo refused throwing her arms and legs vigorously. Vansh cuddled her and next moment, he was being cuddled by Vikram. ''Bhai, move. You are making me uncomfortable.''