37

JM's POV

"I'm here for a Question and Answer session. I'll answer your questions right here on Vlive since I'm bored. So, guys, you can ask me right now," I said, starting a surprise Vlive. I had some viewers, about hundreds. They began to question me, and I noticed many foreigners were watching.

"For foreigners, you can ask me anything. Besides, this is a Question and Answer session, okay?" I said in English. I looked at the comments and found an interesting one.

"I found one... wait... Oh, here you guys are really curious about my ideal type. So I'm just gonna make it clear for you guys," I said, pointing the camera.

"It's time to reveal my ideal. My ideal type is shorter than me, cute inside and out, talent, older than me, um..., I can't even utter what I wanted to say" I thought of what Irene has.

"A mother-like figure like my mom, and someone who can make me happy and can make me feel warm," I said in Korean. "So, I just answered the first question," and I continued answering their questions until I ended the Vlive. I don't want to give a lot of hint, fans digs dipper if I give them more clues.

I looked around, realizing I needed to go to the Comfort Room.

As I finished, someone opened the door. I was about to go and open the door, but I stopped.

"Ahh! That piece of shit! I can't stand this anymore! I will kill you this time! How dare he and my Irene are together!" he shouted as he went out. I leaned against the side wall and looked up.

Then Irene called as we had already finished the song. While talking to her, he gave me a bottled water. I didn't drink it, though. He might have put poison in it. He is our new staff and has been working here for two months. I knew it was him, the one who always gives me death threats, the one who has been watching me, and other things. I recognized him since I met Irene and Seulgi that time. I saw his face while in his car. But if he really hates me and did all this, then maybe...

"Oh, Mr. Kim, I will go home now. I heard that you have a meeting," I said. I saw him eavesdrop.

"Are you sure? It will be my responsibility for this," he said.

"No, it's okay. I can drive anyway. I need to rest," I said.

"Okay. Just be careful on the road, okay?" Mr. Kim said. I just nodded. So, I readied myself.

'Should I just ignore this? But what about her, my parents, and my friends?' I thought as I wore my mask and cap. As I went into the parking lot, I saw his car. I enter to my car. I started the engine and began to drive. I looked at the mirror.

'So this is how you will end me. Huh?'

Suddenly, my eyes got blurred. I wiped the tears that kept falling down.

Third person's POV

*BREAKING NEWS* 

*SHOCKING HIT AND RUN*

"Doctor, we have a patient, a hit and run. He's in severe condition," a nurse told Mrs. Chan.

"Okay, got it," she said as she readied herself. She never knew it was her son. When she recognized who it was, she ran to him, crying, and kept calling his name.

"Mrs. Chan, I'll take care of this. You need to calm down first. Please, I will make sure your son will not die," her partner said as they closed the door. She cried as some nurses soothed her.

...

"Hey, hey. You keep drinking water. What's up with you?" Seulgi said, stopping Irene from drinking water.